The Kiss

~Louis~

I can't believe Lottie would text that to Harry..how did she even get his number!?! But that's so embarrassing..at least he knows Lottie did that. I yell at Lottie and even though it's just a small scratch on my screen I'm mad because,why not?

I go up to my room and sigh. Harry clearly doesn't like me.I mean he isn't homophobic but he probably wouldn't like me if he knew I was gay. I sit on my bed and text Liam.i send him a screen shot of what Lottie sent Harry.I got a text from Liam.
Liam:(Wow.must be embarrassing huh?)
(Well duh Liam! 🙄)
(Liam:Lol,I am gonna text Harry now,bye.)
(Wait!is he really nice ?)
(Liam:Yeah?)
(Is he sweet?)
(Liam:I guess?)
(Ok.)

I turn off my phone. If Harry is nice AND sweet..I HAVE to date him! Or at least kiss him I mean,why not?

I decide to surprise him. I call Liam. "Hey Liam," "hey." I smile."Can you and me go to Harry's house and play video games with him?" I could hear Liam smile."Of course!Ill call his mom." He hung up. Five minutes later I got ready and headed to Liam's house."Hey Liam." He answered the door."Are you ready?" I nod."let's go." We walked about a block and got to Harry's doorstep."Louis don't be nervous,we are just playing video games alright?" I nod and smile."This is the Best.day.ever!" Anne answers the door."thanks Liam." He nods."Hi Anne!" She smiles and looks at me."I've never seen you with Harry before,are you two friends?" I nod."Yeah,I'm mostly Liam's friend but I'm also Harry's friend." She nods. She lets us in and we take our shoes off. She goes into the basement presumably doing laundry.

We go upstairs to what Liam says is Harry's room. A girl comes out of one of the rooms."Hey Gemma." I hear Liam say."Hi Liam." She looks at me."Who are you?" I sigh."My names Louis,I'm one of Harry's friends." She nods."Ok. Now go.please?" We nod and keep going to Harry's room. Liam knocks on his door and I hide by the wall where harry can't see me. Liam knows I'm gonna scare Harry and laughs.

He knocks on the door again and Harry answers."Oh hey Liam,is it just you?" He nods and before Harry closes the door I jump at him."Rawr!" He jumps back."Ahh!" I laugh and go over to Liam and put my head on his shoulder laughing really hard.Liam is also laughing.

When we are done Harry looks at us innocently."Ok.." me and Liam look and him smiling.Liam laughs."Harry..your face though!" When we are finally done Liam whispers in my ear."Who would top?you or Harry?" I snicker and laugh."Liam!" Harry looks over to us giggling."I see you are good friends."

Liam smiles.

~Harry~

I see Liam and Louis laughing on my bed and I can't help but feel jealous.Liam comes over to me."Jealous much?" I laugh."No!" He laughs."Lets play truth or dare!" We get in a circle. Liam goes first."Louis truth or dare?" Louis smirks."Dare!" Liam smiles."I dare you..to kiss Harry."

Louis goes wide eyed."But Liam I'm a boy!" Liam smiles."And?" Louis sighs.
I look at Liam.I glare at him and he laughs."Come on!you don't have to make out!just like 4 seconds!" I text him.thanks Liam. Louis hesitantly leans up to me and gets about 3 inches from my nose. I can feel his breath on mine and I stare into his eyes. He closes his eyes and I close mine. Our lips touch and he sucks on my bottom lips for a second.

We quickly end it just in time to hear my mom coming down the hall. I'm so out of breath and Liam kinda shouts,"turn towards me!" That's kind of obvious because my mom would think it's obvious if we were out of breath facing each other.

She comes in and we turn towards her."Why are your cheeks red Harry?and why are you out of breath?" She gasps."Same with you Louis..did you guys.." I laugh."No mom! We were having a competition on who could do the most push ups!" She looks at me."Well then why isn't Liam out of breath?" I smile."He was the one counting!" She sighs of relief."Oh ok,cause I was gonna say,you have to tell me if your into boys before you do this stuff haha!" She laughs and leaves."You haven't told her!" I look at Liam."sh!" He remembers Louis doesn't know."You like boys?" I shake my head,"No! It was just for a dare ok?"

Word count: 819 words.