Chapter 1

Third Person Pov

When Naruto was but a small boy, Iruka-Sensei told him a story. It was the story of the monster underneath Konoha.

"It all started with an uprising war. A small village that was in the uprising war feared for the safety of their village. It was not strong enough to defend itself. The leader and council members didn't know what to do at the time and began to go into panick... But a man, an untrustworthy man, came to propose an idea..."

"That man gave them the idea of creating a weapon. A weapon, that could destroy the opposing enemies and protect their people... But there was something special about this weapon..." Iruka said, his expression turning grim.

"What was it Sensei?! What was it!? What was it?!" Naruto said excited, jumping up and down his seat.

Iruka sighed. "Naruto... Do not interrupt me..." He said patting the blond boy on his head.

"Sorry Sensei..." Naruto said sitting back down, calming down a bit. Iruka sighed again. Only Naruto.

"Well, this weapon was a different type of weapon. It wasn't the kind that you can hold in your hand and use it or a weapon that was made of metal or of that sort. It was a human weapon..."

'Huh?'

"Yes, a human weapon... That man encouraged them to create a human that was able to follow commands of others and that was able to destroy entire fleets of the enemies. It was a human that was supposed to be perfect but was not made the same way that we came from..."

"It was going to be made by human hands... It was an experiment... And the leader and council members were skeptical, that means that they weren't to sure of that plan, but they were desperate and they were scared so they listened to that man... And they created it..." Iruka said looking down, shaking his head in disappointment.

"When they first created, it was obedient to them, he followed orders, he did everything they asked him to do. He lacked emotion but he was overall perfect to them... and the council members wanted to see how well he could be in the battle field... So they sent him out with a large group of their soldiers and they fought... But the only command that untrustworthy man gave to him was to kill..." Iruka said darkly.

"He killed the opposing enemy... but he also killed their own soldiers... The counsel members were confused. They gave him a direct order, he wasn't supposed to kill everyone... So they took him back... Looking for what was wrong with him but only discovered that his command was not what they prepared it to be..."

"They figured it must of been the careless of a commander so they didn't think to long on it instead the only thing they understood from that mistake was to take more precautions..."

"And since the uprising war was no longer a threat to them... The leader of that village thought it would be alright for the boy to learn more out in the open. They sent him to a school and he was a fast learner so they kept taking him to school..."

Is that it Iruka-Sensei? That's all?" Naruto asked disappointed. He expected a terrifying story. It really wasn't all too scary at all.

"No it isn't... One day he was sent to school, just like any other day... But today he acted strange... At the end of the day he killed his entire class and then killed more civilians out in public. He killed and killed. Tearing them apart, as they screamed. No one knew why he killed them but so many died that day... They locked him up and placed him in a prison underneath that village, where he could never get out..."

"Some say that... that village was Konoha and that right now he still there... Sitting in a prison underneath Konoha... Waiting for anyone to get close enough to let him escape... But for now, the end." Iruka said cheerful, clapping his hands together.

"Hey Iruka-Sensei... Why'd ya tell me this for... It wasn't even that scary..." Naruto said putting his hands behind his head, mumbling the last part.

Iruka sighed, crossing his arms together. "Naruto... I told you, that this is an important story..."

" Come on Sensei... It just made-up, just like the other stories." The blond haired smol bean pouted. "Like the one 'bout the Tailed Beast 'n stuff, datteboy."

Iruka chuckled at the young Jinchuuriki and his lack of proper grammar. "Even so... Many stories hold very important morals, Naruto."

"The hell are morals?" Mumbled the young boy, narrowing his eyes at floor.

"Don't speak like that!" Iruka said, hitting the boy over the head with a book and sighed. This boy...

"Okay then, now that we're finished with that story, let's go get ramen."

"Yatta!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeh, more stories, and shnits.
Laters.

~Mokushiroku