Granny's Diner

Regina's P.O.V.

As I walk into Granny's, I find my usual seat with the same people sitting where they sat yesterday, and the day before.

After a minute of looking over the menu, Ruby comes by to take my order. "What is it today Madam Mayor?" "The usual", I muttered loud enough that she could hear.

While I wait for my order to arrive, I look around the restaurant, and spot a man sitting in the corner booth that I've never seen in here before.'He's kind of cute' I think to myself.

Several minutes later Ruby hands me my order and walks to another table to take their order.

As I eat my blueberry pancakes, I look over just in time to see the man come up to me and sit in the seat on the right of me.

Half an hour earlier...

Robin's P.O.V.

As I'm walking down the street, I look to my left and see Granny's Diner. I can hear a rumble in my stomach and decide to stop by for some food before I go hunting with my merry men.

I made the decision to sit in the farthest booth because I don't know anybody yet. When it came time to order my food I decided to go with blueberry pancakes because they are my favorite.

When my food arrives, I hear the bell above the door ring. When I looked up from my food, I see a beautiful woman with brown hair and brown eyes gracefully find her seat at the bar. I see the waitress walk up to her and took her order, I couldn't hear what she got because I got distracted by her beauty.

A few minutes later, she scans the room and looks at me for a few moments, then turned her head to wait for her order to arrive.

When I was finished with my food, she has just started on her plate, so I thought it would be a good time to try and talk to her.

Before I knew it, I was walking over to her an sitting in the chair on the right of her.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! It's my first book and I want some feedback, if you like it or don't like it just tell me in the comments. if you guys don't like it I will just stop writing the book an start a new one. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I didn't waste your time. I had Mrs_Directioner4Life read it and she helped with some of it...If you're not following her, please do so. Bye, for now! 👋