What's for Dinner?

Later that night

Regina's P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen making our dinner for tonight which happened to be spaghetti.

Henry was upstairs reading a book, waiting for dinner to be finished. He was really into reading lately. Most of the books he was reading, I've never even heard of.

While I was making the spaghetti sauce, I couldn't stop thinking about how happy I was with Robin. He made me feel like I could finally get my happily ever after.

I was really excited to meet his son Roland. I could see the four of us being a family with a few kids of our own.

I really wanted to impress Robin so after I finished making dinner, I went upstairs to change. They could be here any minute.

Robin's P.O.V.

I had to get Roland ready to go over to Regina's for dinner. He was really excited to meet Regina because he hasn't really had a mother figure in his life. His mother died we he was just a little baby, so he doesn't really remember her.

I decided to change my clothes because I wanted to impress Regina.

After I got changed, Roland and I headed off to Regina's house for a lovely dinner date.

I just hoped that Roland would like Regina and Henry.

_________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry I updated so late. I wasn't feeling really good today, but I'll update more chapters tomorrow. Please tell me how you guys liked the chapter. Bye!