Forest and Cologne

Henry's P.O.V.

Roland and I were looking around the corner when mom and Robin kissed. We're going to be a family, and I knew it.

"We better go upstairs before we get caught." I tell Roland as we head up to my bedroom.

Once we got in there, we decided to watch some tv. Gravity Falls was on so we watched it.

About an hour later, Roland fell asleep on my bed. I realized how cool it would be to have Roland as a brother.

Before I knew it, I was asleep next to Roland in my bedroom.

Regina's P.O.V.

His lips tasted like mint. I loved the way he smelled. It was a combination of forest and cologne. I loved him and everything about him.

We decided to watch The Avengers. Neither one of us had seen it, so it seemed like a good choice.

After it was over, we went to go check on the boys. When we looked, we saw them fast asleep.

Robin's P.O.V.

The boys were fast asleep.

"Robin?"

"Yes,Regina."

"Would you and Roland like to move in?"

"I think we'd love that. I'll tell Roland tomorrow."

"You guys can stay here tonight."

"Thank you Regina, for everything."

We then decided to watch another movie. She fell asleep really fast. I love the way she slept. She looked so peaceful just lying there. Before I knew it, we were both fast asleep.

_________________________________________

Hey guys! What did you think about the big Question? I REALLY want feedback because I want to know how you it's like it, not me, YOU! Please tell me how you liked it. Bye!