Chapter 1: Annoying Smiles

The picture is Rebecca just so you guys get an idea of what she looks like
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"And Becca scores her third goal of the game in the last minute Barcelona wins the match against Real Madrid 4-3" yeah that's right I just scored a hat trick not bad for a girl on an all guys team. "great header Becca but of course that header came from me so really it was my goal" "Neymar you might be my little brother but that does not mean I'm letting you get the credit for MY goal."I said heading for the dressing room, right before I even get to the tunnel though I get stopped by a tall muscular man. I look up and I see Christiano Ronaldo himself holding out his jersey towards me.

     As much as I didn't like this guy I had to show respect, so I took the jersey and starting for the tunnel again but this time Neymar stops me. "You know you have to give him your jersey too big sis" ugh sometimes I wish he'd just let me walk off.  I started walking toward Ronaldo, I tapped him on the shoulder and I asked if he wanted my jersey. The first thing he did was smile an annoyingly big smile, "I would love to have the jersey of Rebecca Santos, the greatest footballer of all time" he said so sarcastically. Omg what a bitch, but of course I didn't say that out loud. I smiled up at Christiano and started to take off my jersey when he stopped me, with a red face.

"Ummmm, I would love to have your jersey but maybe we should do this in private so people won't see your ummm well your you know what's." Awwwww what a gentleman, I thought very sarcastically. "Christiano you should know I'm wearing a sports bra like every other girl who runs and works out so people won't be seeing my boobs." He just stood there shocked but started smiling again , very annoying I thought, as I started to take my jersey off, again. "Here you go mister fútbol  star" I said and started for the tunnel again not forgetting that annoying smile.

Little did I know I'd be seeing the annoying smile again very soon.