Just not a good day

Transformers © Hasbro

Ch 1 Just not a good day

Animated Universe

                                        It was a normal day -or normal as it could get for the Autobots- at the Autobot's base where Bulkhead was trying to work on a Space Bridge, so that the Autobots can go to Cybertron in case they need something or any new Autobots want to come to Earth to join Optimus and the team and see what it was like to live on Earth with the humans then on Cybertron. But apparently Bulkhead was stuck on on a formula that was new to him and it was little hard to understand. Bulkhead was supposed to be smart with these kind of things that involved space bridges, of how they work and everything, but guessing it was not a good day. Bulkhead sighed trying to still figure out the formula but kept getting stuck.

"Hey Bulkhead need any help?" Sari asked walking into the command area.

Bulkhead turned around and sighed with a relief. Hopefully Sari will help and figure out what's the problem.

"Hey Sari, yeah I need help, I can't figure out what's this space bridge's problem is," Bulkhead showing Sari the new space bridge and the formulas.

Sari looked at the formulas first before going to the space bridge. Sari tried to read the formulas but like Bulkhead, she couldn't understand it either which she was supposed to understand Cybertronian language since she was half Cybertronian. But the formulas were hard to know what they mean, Sari put the formulas down and went over to the space bridge. Sari put her hand on the space bridge and closed her eyes to listen what the space bridge needed and for it 2 work.

After 10 seconds of silence, Sari open her eyes and took her hand off the space bridge and looked at Bulkhead with her eyebrows furrowed and Bulkhead knew what that meant.

"It didn't tell you didn't it?" Bulkhead asked.

Sari shook her head, "I don't understand, I'm supposed to understand what machines need, but somehow this space bridge is not telling me anything."

Bulkhead sighed again, "well at least we tried, besides I need a break come on let's go to the living area," he said.

Sari and Bulkhead walked out of the command center and went into living area where Bumblebee Wheel fire and 2 new recruits Smoke buster and Ramcage were playing Ninja Gladiator 4 on 4.

"Don't you guys get tired of playing that game?" Sari asked walking up behind the Autobots.

"This is the only game we know, so no, no we don't," Bumblebee said not taking his optics off the the game.

"Seriously? Bumblebee there are different games out there that you can play besides Ninja Gladiator," Sari rolling her optics.

"Oh," said Bumblebee.

Wheel fire paused the game and turned around to look down at Sari.

"Hey Sari once we find those games maybe you and me can play them," Wheel fire winked at her.

"You know if Broadsword and Snowstorm were here and caught you with that tone of yours they kick your aft," Sari warned.

"Shutting up now," Wheel fire said and went back to the game but got his aft kick by Smoke buster and Ramcage.

"So," Bumblebee began while shutting the TV off and looked at Bulkhead, "how did the fixing of the space bridge go," he asked.

"Not good," Bulkhead said, "the formulas I got made no sense and the new space bridge didn't tell Sari anything."

"Oh that sucks."

"Bumblebee weren't you supposed to be on Monitor duty?" Sari eying him.

Bumblebee groaned while Smoke buster and Ramcage snickered, "busted," Smoke buster said.

"Ugh fine, I'll go in the command center and do it," Bumblebee mumbled while walking over to the command center.

Sari looked over at Smoke buster and Ramcage who were sitting on the couch bored out of their processor.

"So how are you two liking earth?" Sari asked to get away from the silence.

Before either of them could answer, Bumblebee came running out of the command room with a scared look on his face.

"Guys! Command room! Space Bridge! Now!" yelled Bumblebee.

The Autobots ran to the command center and saw the Space Bridge was on and spinning crazy.

"Bumblebee! What did you do?!" Bulkhead yelled.

"I didn't do anything! It turn on by itself!" Bumblebee said.

"So how do we turn it off?" Sari yelled over the noise.

"Uh..." Bulkhead said lost at words, he really didn't know.

"Oh great, this is just great!" Bumblebee grumbled.

"Don't worry Bee, we'll figure-whoa!" Sari screamed when the affects of the space bridge now became crazy and was picking up things that were light weight meaning Sari and entering the space bridge.

"Sari!" Bumblebee tried to grab her but was to late when the Space bridge already sucked Sari in.

"No!" Everyone yelled as the space bridge turned off.

Armada Universe

Moon

                                          Starscream was outside with his minicon Swindle practicing to get stronger to fight the Autobots in case the Decepticons run into the Autobots again. He kept practicing until Swindle started beeping like crazy.

Starscream stopped and looked down at his partner.

"What is it Swindle?" he asked.

                                  Swindle pointed to the distance where he saw a swirly greenish vortex  coming out of nowhere and thought he saw something come out of it.

Starscream saw it and was confused, what in primus? He thought.

                                                Swindle beeped some more telling Starscream that they better tell Megatron what's going on. Starscream nodded while putting his wing sword back together and took Swindle back with him to the base.

                        Sari's eyes began to open when she coming back online, she looked around her surroundings realized she was somewhere else instead of the base.

"Where am I?" Sari said then blacked out again.

A/N OKAY I'LL EXPLAINED WHY I'M DOING ANOTHER NEW STORY WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO DO TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED SEASON 4 ONLY. THIS STORY GOT STUCK IN MY HEAD WHEN I STARTED TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED SEASON 4 MAKING ME WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPENED IF SARI GOT TRANSWARPED INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION AND TRANSFORMERS: ARMADA CAME TO MIND CAUSE I ALSO SEEN OTHER TRANSFORMERS CROSSOVERS THAT ARE USUALLY WITH SARI IN PRIME AND THE MOVIE VERSE BUT NOT ARMADA SO IT GAVE ME A REASON TO DO THIS. PLUS TRANSFORMERS: ARMADA WAS MY FIRST CHILDHOOD SHOW MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE WITH EVERY CHARACTERS IN THE SHOW WELL EXCEPT THRUST AND SIDEWAYS. SO YEAH THATS MY EXPLANATION AND THIS STORY WILL BE ON HOLD UNTIL TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED SEASON 4 IS DONE AND THE 2 CHARACTERS THAT I MENTION IN HERE BROADSWORD AND SNOWSTORM THEY DONT BELONG TO ME BROADSWORD BELONGS TO @James1176 and Snowstorm belongs to @I_love_Dreadwing. THE ONLY CHARACTERS THAT BELONG TO ME IN THIS CHAPTER ARE WHEELFIRE SMOKEBUSTER AND RAMCAGE ALSO THIS MAYBE SARIXOC IN THIS BUT I DON'T KNOW YET. ANYWAYS I'M DONE WITH MY PART NOW ITS YOU PART TURN.

Vote♥Comment♥Follow.