장난

They just
Talked rambled on and on about unimportant tacky things and stupid topics, the air between the tree growing ever so sweetly- it was almost sickening .
Yet it made him anticipate his new life...of course he missed it- the smell of books , the sound of turning a page he missed it so dearly but he had to accept it now, that wasn't his life anymore..this was his new life.

"Jimin im hot pleaaase let go you're too warm ugh-..." the calf whined and struggled from the wolfs vice grip around him- how could something so small he so darn strong?????? Jesus

"Don't wannaaa stop moving"
"Jimin-"
"Shutup muscle bunny"

"Muscle bunny? How peculiar of all names"
The brunet chuckled, he was now splayed across the bed comfortably, his dress shirt clinging to his body softly- watching the duo and their shenanigans.
"JimIiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn pleeease-" the calf kept on, his voice getting smaller and more strained as he died under his weight, making grabby hands at the brunet before him mouthing out 'save me'
It didn't fail to bring a smile to his face, he swooped up the calf hugging him close and watching jimins reaction as he did so..the calf fell pliant to his hold, comfortably shifting in his arms and leaning his head back, a smirk played onto his face as he glared at the pouty wolf.

"Alrighty pink you have two seconds to return the calf" Jimin growled out childishly his gaze fell yet it remained soft.

"Or what?" Jungkook tested, nesting his head onto the omegas shoulder, looking up at the wolf with immense curiosity gleaming throughout his eyes it was almost ridiculous at how childish he looked.

"Ill bite" he bared his canines, a row rumbling sound emitting from him

"Go ahead"
He shot back sluggishly , whistling softly with a facade of disinterest.

"Nah I bet you taste like shit-"
"Jimin watch your mouth."
"Says the one who cussed at me"
"You threatened to EAT ME am I not supposed to react calmly to that"

"If you're getting threatened by a charming wolf then no-"

"Jimin I might just turn you into a wolf burger and serve you to the hybrid kookie mentioned"

"You wouldn't dare"

"We'll see about that silly wolf" namjoon huddled closely to the boy, giggling tenderly at the wolfs defeated expression.

Namjoon 1 Jimin 1