Highschool Confession

~Sorry but this time skip is where they're juniors now!~
Tom's P.O.V
I walked to Edd, Tord, and Matt, wearing a huge smile on my face. Today was the day! I'll ask out Tord!! I had a hardcore crush on him, it was time to confess! But, I don't know where..."Tom!!" A thick norwegian accent, cut off my thought, I just adore Tord's accent!! "Tord!! Heya!" I looked at my dorky friends. Tord blushed looking at Edd...Does he like Edd?...I looked over at Edd as he nodded a bit smiling, then looking down a bit. "Hm? What's going on?" I raised an eyebrow, as Matt shouted, "TORD LIKES YOU!!!" Edd looked at Matt, "M-matt!!--" Tord's eyes widen turning red, "I- y-yea...um- about that...I- Like you- alot A lot-" I blushed even more, smiling, "I like you too" I gave Tord a peck on the cheek grabbing his hand.
~Timeskip to the end of the day~
Tord's P.O.V
Edd has been acting weird today...I dont know why, but,,,,I can't stop thinking of Tom! I finally confessed to him. Well, kinda- The whole day we talked about stupid crap, laughed, and held hands. I love everything about Tom from his unique eyes to his toes. We all headed home, but Red stayed behind...Not sure why. Maybe he had something to finish?..Meh, He'll be ok! But, I finally got to walk home with Tom! As we stopped at my house I kissed his cheek, blushing, "S-see ya tomorrow~!" Tom blushed, as we heard two guys from my house shoyting and cheering, "FINALLY HE DID IT!!!" Argh. Of course I forgot my roommates, Pat and Paul. I would tell them about Tom and they would try to help me confess, but now their fantasies came true, "Congrats, Tord!" Pat smiled softly and Paul clapped and cheered, clearly drunk. "Oh, Tom this is Pat" I pointed to the tall guy with hair that looks like chicken wings, "And this is Paul" the short chubby man with big ass eyebrows. Tom laughed and waved at them, "Well, I should head home, Bye~" He blew me a kiss, and walked away. Holy shit, he's so fucking cute...~