Miscarage

*Betty Cooper*

I wake up with Excruciating pains in my stomach "AHHHH" I scream holding onto my belly "Betty wha-" I stop him with another scream , he picks my up bridal Style and runs out of the house .

I sit in the back of the truck he borrowed from our neighbor , jack , I feel another pain And a loud groan escapes my mouth

There is something wrong with the baby ... I know it

I wake up in a white room , I have wires and needles inside my arms
"J-jug" I whisper , no reply , I sigh and hit the button which calls over a nurse ,

Soon later an older woman with grey hair walks in . I sit up waiting for the news "hello Elizabeth" she says politely "is the baby okay?" I ask panicking "I'm so so sorry miss cooper ... You had a miscarriage"
My vision goes blurry and I begin to cry "I-I want to s-see j-Jughead" I sob the woman nods and leaves the room ...

A couple minuets later Jughead walks in with red puffy eyes and a sad smile , he touches my hand "hey" he whispers "hi" I say back in an mumbled tone

I don't even feel like myself anymore "I'm so sorry jug" I say staring at my unoccupied hand "w-why are you sorry? If I didn't get you pregnant this wouldn't of happened" he looks down at the floor and a tear falls down his cheek I wipe it away with my right hand "Forsythe pendelton Jones III this isn't your foult " i lift his head up and kiss his cheek "you missed..." He says with a sexy smirk on his face "w-what?" I ask he touches his cheek and then his lips "Ohhhh" I giggle and lean In for a kiss before I new it our lips are smashed together , we pull apart "God I love you ..." He says his forehead placed on mine "I love you too Jug"