The End

Hello everyone...
How are you all? It's been two years since I actually published the first chapter of this book and can I tell you guys something? It's all been beautiful.

I know there have been many points where I said to just keep this book on hold but deep deep deep down in my heart I know that I don't have a lot of stuff I can add to this book anymore. I've been working on a few books in my drafts that'll be published in the coming months maybe. Not until I finish all of it though... So yes you guys can look forward to that part maybe. However for this book? It's the ending my ladies and gentlemen.

I don't know if I'll publish a sequel or not but I know that this cannot continue any further. Not when I've left this book hanging open with no justice to the updates..

Anyone who read this or any part of this book... Thankyou for making a change in my life just by commenting or voting or even reading. Every single thing counted and meant loads to me...

I know that the current status doesn't include a lot of peeps but still.

Since it's been such a long time a lot of things happened. I passed my exam with a B+ in maths. I didn't fail which I strongly anticipated to... I had a few dramatic scenarios here and there, I started playing my keyboard again and am dancing again haha... My obsession with KPop has reached new heights and I made loads of new friends. I also learnt that things often aren't as they appear too, even though I had known this earlier but I experienced it again. I also am now taking up psychology for my eleventh grade so I'm sorta scared how that'd turn out to be but tbh? I'll look on the bright side and try to be happy and better than ever before. OH AND I ALSO APPLIED FOR STUDENT COUNCIL.

However back to you😂
I hope all of you continue to live happily and enjoy💞. Bring as much as positivity in your life as you can and stay healthy.

I seriously do love you all
For now...
Farewell❣❣

Love-
Helium♥