Chapter 1: Capture

NO ONE'S POV

Monday was starting to look more terrible than usual for Kaneki, when cloaked figures started chasing him out of nowhere.

KANEKI'S POV

These people were persistent, if nothing else. I fought them for quite a while, and I wasn't making any progress, so I tried to get away. For some reason I couldn't outrun the figures, who were pointing at me with sticks. STICKS! Were they making fun of me? They were also shooting something that looked like fireworks from those. After I started to get tired of running, I stopped to think. Were those a new type of quinque? Suddenly they were in front of me, and hit me with the firework-looking light. After the hit I started to feel dizzy, and then I blacked out.

NO ONE'S POV

"This was harder than I tought." Said one of the cloaked figures, and this one was a female. "I understand the rating that muggles gave it now."

"Yeah. The SS wasn't a joke. It was really strong." Male one admitted. "It fought us alone for quite a while and almost escaped!" The male continued while wiping sweat from his temple.

"Well we, the Order of Phoenix, won in the end." Said a new male voice, who was now carrying the unconcious ghoul. "Let's inform Dumbledore about our successful capture." The female from earlier said as they disappeared to thin air.

DUMBLEDORE'S POV

I was in my office, when familiar teleportation sound was heard behind me.

"Welcome back." I greeted the Order. "I see that the capture operation was a success." I said eyeing the so human-looking creature thrown over one of the males shoulder.

"Yes, it was. It was hard though. What should we do with it?" Asked the female while removing the cloak letting her hair fall to her back.

"We shall take it to Hagrid. I can imagine how excited he is to take care of it, since I'm pretty sure that he hasn't had one of these before." I said, and so we left to take it to Hagrid's hut.

KANEKI'S POV

I started to open my eyes, but closed them quickly after I heard few voices talking. I played unconcious, so I could hear what were they talking about.

"...and remember to feed this japanese ghoul properly every day. We need it to be strong if we want to use it for that." I was suprised by the amount of food they were going to feed me with. I think they don't know that that's a lot of food for a ghoul. What annoyed me was the fact I didn't know what was "that". Then they stopped talking so I decided to open my eyes. When I got to a sitting position I noticed that I was in a cage with heavy chains in my neck, arms and legs. Also they had removed my mask, leaving my face completely visible. The other person had already left leaving me with the brown-bearded man. When I looked at him I noticed how huge the man actually was.

"Hello little buddy. I see you're awake." the man said with a tone reminding me of someone talking to a baby. It irritated me, so I just grunted in response.

"Wait a second I got you something..." Suddenly the man started to search through his messy table and picked up a black sealed package that smelled like flesh and blood. I felt drool beginning to form in my mouth as he handed it towards me. I swiped the package out of his hand quickly leaving deep scratch marks to the man's hand. He just took his hand out of the cage neutral look in his face.

"You shouldn't do that." The man said in a lecturing tone. "And can you speak? What is your name?" He spoke with a curious expression in his bearded face. That made me mad.

"Of course I can speak you dumb human!" I growled loudly. "Also I'm Kaneki..." I quieted my voice to a barely hearable whisper.

"Well Kaneki, I'm sorry if I offended you." He said with a sorry look. "Also you can call me Hagrid." The man, now identified as Hagrid, continued. "Also tomorrow you're going to a lesson with me in a magic class, so remember to sleep well!" Hagrid finished as he vanished out of the door, leaving me alone and confused. Then I looked at the package at my hands. I ripped it open and saw a chunk of human meat inside. I devoured the piece of meat swiftly as I felt my kagugans blazing to life. When finished, the sleepiness creeped to my eyelids. Last thing I thought about before falling asleep was: "Magic? It doesn't even exist." Then I fell into a dreamless sleep.