Meal

I'm updating twice todayyy~

______________________________

" What? Run away? Jimin's acquantaince? " Suga frown .

" Yeah , she said she ran away from home for I don't know the reason . And I met her once when I went to Jimin's house . "

J-hope and Suga eyes divert to you with a face wanting to ask you a lot of questions.

" Can you introduce yourself properly ? " Suga said .

" Uh.. I'm Y/n , I'm 20 this year . As you know , I ran away from home and I'm Jimin's acquantaince . " You said , try to stand up but Jungkook didn't let you .

" How do you know Jimin? "

" Oh . There was once , I was running away from home again and I accidentally met Jimin , he's lying on the ground and he look so pale . I don't know why tho . " You said .

" Is it day time? "

" Yeah , he fainted . " You said with your finger tap on your cheek , remembering the day you met him.

" Oh .. It was cuz he was a vampire too . " Jungkook said .

The two of them widen their eyes because Jungkook reveal Jimin's identity so easily to you .

" It's okay , she know that I'm a vampire too . " He re-assured them .

You nodded , smiling at them .

" So why are you still here after knowing their identity ?" J-hope said .

" As if I can. " You roll your eyes at Jungkook.

Jungkook pinch your waist secretly making you wince in pain .

" Are you okay ? What's wrong ? " J-hope look at you like something was wrong .

" Nah . I'm okay , don't worry . " You smile but your hand went to pinch Jungkook's thigh secretly.

Jungkook look at you with a I'll-kill-you-when-they're-gone smiley face.

" Why did you ran away from your home ? " Suga said .

" Uh... That one .. " You bite your lip in hesitation .

" Yes? " Suga said , looking at you .

" Uh.. Can we skip it ? " You laugh awkwardly .

" ... "

Suga's phone suddenly ring and he take a look at it .

" Excuse me first . " He went away to accept the call in private leaving the three of you behind.

" Anyway , who are you guys ? " You ask J-hope , changing the topic.

" I'm Hoseok , you can call me J-hope . I'm Jungkook's secretary and I'm a human . That guy just now was Yoongi , a vampire . We call him Suga. " J-hope answer with a smile .

You nodded understand .

" So , you really doesn't want to talk about the reason why you ran away ? " J-hope said.

" It's not like I don't want to but it was kind of weird and embarassing . " You bite your lips while thinking of it.

" You really like to bite your lips , aren't you? " Jungkook whisper to you , making you shiver at his hot breath .

J-hope didn't bother about it as he know that Jungkook is always flirty .

" It's okay then . You don't really need to tell us about it . " J-hope smile .