ELEVEN

1 week later
1-month pregnant
Hannah's POV

It's crazy how I've been a month pregnant, I haven't talked to a lot of people actually I haven't been talking to anyone really. I've been going to work, I took the cast I had off myself, I just needed to go back to work and get money somehow, I've been hiding the fact that I'm pregnant I mean it's only a small bump but since I'm skinny you can see it.

I wonder how Dallas has been doing, I haven't heard from him. Steve said he's doing good although he still doesn't know why we broke up nobody does. I'm off today because it's fathers day, I wish I wasn't thought I wish I was working, I dyed my hair back to black because I can't dye my hair while being pregnant it's bad for the baby.

I put on my gray sweater that a bit big for me, with my light blue, ripped jeans and my black converse, and as always my black beanie. I picked up my phone and looked through the voicemails that I had, I came across one from Dally so I played it putting it on speaker and I closed my eyes like he first said to.

"I want you to close your eyes. I want to ask you, How are you? What heaviness are you carrying? What tears do you hold back? What pain, what fears are kept inside? You don't have to hold onto those fears. You just have to take one step at a time. Not to say, one day these fears just completely disappear but can you forgive those who hurt you? Because that's where healing starts. Picture yourself in an open area. Where there's no buildings, no shelter. And there's a storm above you. And this storm represents the situation in your life. You don't tell anyone what you're going through. Because first of all, they wouldn't understand. And second of all, they can't even help you anyway. You don't have to do this alone. you can talk to councilors, you can talk to people you trust. You can talk to whoever you talk to. But hold on to that person who you think might help you. Then imagine them right now, saying that "they can't stop the storm right now" But they will hold you and keep you warm until the storm passes. Because when they hold you, the storm is still there. But it's okay. Because they're with you all the way. You're in this storm and your down on you're knees. And you're cold and you're weak. And you feel like this is the end. Are you not still here? Open your eyes" I opened my eyes and smiled.

"You are still here. You have a choice either to give up or keep going. Give up or get up. When you fail try again. And again and again. For as long as I try, there's always that chance of getting up. And it's not the end until you've given up. And just the fact that you're here, should persuade you that you have another chance to get back up. But I just want you to know that it's not the end. There's still hope...I love you baby" I wiped my tears and looked back when a hand was placed on my shoulder, it was Dallas. "Am I dreaming?" He shook his head. "No baby you aren't" I chuckled a bit. "Can you forgive me?" I smiled a bit. "Yes I forgive you" I said crying as I hugged him. "I love you to baby" I said as he kissed my head.