FOURTEEN

8 months later
Hannah's POV

8 months have passed and a lot has happened within that time period, my dad has gotten out of jail, and so has Dallas dad now Dallas wasn't too happy about that he still won't talk or speak to his dad and me well I talk to my dad here and there not a lot though because it's hard to get homeschooled and work at the same time. It's now February and our baby girl is supposed to be due any day now, we have her room set up but we don't have a name picked out yet.

Dallas want's to take me on a date night I mean I don't want to I'm pregnant and big and cranky the baby has been kicking a lot and when I say a lot I mean it, she's been keeping me up most night's. I want to wear a dress but I don't because my boobs are too big that's what happens when you're pregnant. I looked in our closet and I pulled out a white and blue press I slipped it on and put chucks on, I needed to be comfortable, I left my hair down how it was and I didn't apply any makeup not today.

Later

For our date Dallas brought me to this beach, he had table and chairs set up and everything which I loved it. It was so special to me because it's where he asked me to be his girl. We ate dinner and watched the sunset it was his first every sunset. They are really pretty especially when you see all the different colors blend together. We took a walk by the water which was really nice because you felt the wind hit you it wasn't too cold but it wasn't too hot it was just perfect. Dallas stopped me right by the water and I faced him, he got down on one knee and took out a small box.

This is not what I think it is. "Hannah Randle, from the first day I saw you I knew that you were the perfect girl and the one I was supposed to be with. You made me into someone good, someone who I can love and I'm able to be myself with you. these past years have been the best and I just couldn't imagine them without you. Will you Hannah Randle marry me?" He opened the box and there was a diamond ring. "Yes, Dallas I'll marry you!" I said through the tears, he stood up and slipped the ring on my finger and pulled me close to where our lips touched and we kissed like we never did before.

I smiled being the happiest I was in a while. My dream came true I can't believe that I'm going to be Mrs.Winston and live the happiest life with our kid to come.