Epilogue

Disclaimer: oH LOOK A BUTTERFLY

Oh my god, guys.. Im so sorry, this epilogue has taken so long to post! Okay, let me do a bit of explaining before we go ahead with the chapter.
1. I've decided for sure that I'll be writing a prequel! I have small ideas for a sequel so I'm not sure yet, but I do have ideas for a prequel! (In case you don't know, that's a book that'll take place before this one to explain the past.)
2. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY AND FOR SO MANY COMMENTS AND VOTES AND AHHHHHHHHHHH!
And now onto the main event, that you've all been waiting for... THE EPILOGUE!
Songs: Guitar String / Wedding Ring by Carly Rae Jepsen

A huge grassy area of Camp Half-Blood was decorated with flowers and chairs and all sorts of decorations. Yes, the chairs counted as decorations.
Every chair was filled, with all of the campers and a few other guests. Annabeth's dad hadn't attended, but the daughter of Athena had requested that Chiron hand her off, which he gladly agreed to.
In the very back row, Athena and Poseidon sat beside one another. Sally and Paul were in the front row.
Percy hadn't been able to decide, so Grover, Tyson, Leo,
Jason, Frank, and Nico all filled the part of best man. Annabeth's maid of honor was Thalia, and her bridesmaids were Piper, Hazel, Calypso, and Rachel.
The music began to play, and every single head turned as Annabeth walked down the aisle.
When Chiron released her arm, she walked up beside Percy on the platform the Hephaestus cabin (*cough LEO cough*) had designed and made.
And for the sake of not having to read through the long wedding ceremony, let's just skip to the end of it.
"You may now kiss the-"
Before the sentence was finished, Percy and Annabeth had already gotten caught up in each other's arms, sharing one of their best kisses ever.
"NOW WHO'S READY TO PARTY?" Leo exclaimed as the campers left their seats and rushed the dance floor, which was set up in the hall.
The son of Poseidon and daughter of Athena ran to the hall as well, grinning and enjoying every moment.

After a few songs (to be precise: two normal songs, one slow song, and then another normal song), Annabeth ran up onto the stage.
"Thank you all for being here today, I'm glad all my friends could be here to see this amazing day.. Now, I have a song for all you! It's called Guitar String, Wedding Ring."
The music started up and she began singing.
"You were here and then you left
And now there's nobody, nobody
Now they're all just second best
There's nobody, nobody

So if you want me
I'll be around
You're a bird in the water
I'm a fish on the ground
Just hold me closer
Oh won't you hold me down tonight

But if you cut a piece of guitar string
I would wear it like it's a wedding ring
Wrapped around my finger
You know what I mean
You make my heart sing
If you cut a piece of guitar string
I would wear it
This is the real thing
Wrapped around my finger
You know what I mean
You make my heart sing

When you're near I feel the best
I'm somebody, somebody
It's in my pulse, it's in my chest
My whole body, whole body

If you cut a piece of guitar string
I would wear it like it's a wedding ring
Wrapped around my finger
You know what I mean
You make my heart sing
If you cut a piece of guitar string
I would wear it
This is the real thing
Wrapped around my finger
You know what I mean
You make my heart sing!"
Anyone who had been dancing or talking or listening or eating immediately stopped to applaud. Annabeth smiled, then ran off the stage into Percy's arms where she stayed for the rest of the night.

That night, Percy carried Annabeth to the Poseidon cabin, where after changing into pajamas they curled up and fell asleep, just enjoying the proximity and each other's company.
"Annabeth?" Percy murmured.
"Yeah?"
"Everything that happened before the last year of high school.." He kissed her forehead.
"I didn't forget."