Meeting him

Aria's POV:

Thought number one: "I miss the old, happy me"

I looked down at my journal as I wrote those few words down, I sighed softly and put my pencil down. I looked out the window and smiled as I watched the raindrops slide down my bedroom window.

I closed my eyes and listened to the rain hit the window. I took a deep breath and shut my journal, getting up and setting it down on my night stand.

I sit down and stare at the ground, zoning out, thinking of the things I regret most in life, until my little brother Alex, runs into my room with his friends and start to tackle me "kid get the fuck off" I sigh. When he doesn't listen, I smirk softly and pick him up (he's almost three years younger than me and he's like a twig) and drop him on the ground

"Owwww" he groaned "your an ass" he got up and his friends started laughing at him, "language" I look at him and raise a brow, he blushed in embarrassment then walked out of my room, with his friends trailing behind him like lost dogs.

I laugh to myself softly and get up, walking upstairs. I walk up to my backpack and unzip the first pocket, then open a Velcro pocket, grabbing a pack a cigarettes that I took from my mom when she was drunk, along with a lighter.

I looked at the pack of cigarettes for a second then hear someone come inside. I stuff the pack into my waist band quickly and look at who was inside. I sighed softly and smiled "hey mom, I'm gonna take the dog on a walk" I say softly

"Okay, you know I'm really proud that your getting out more and taking the dog places, he doesn't get out as much as he used to" my mom said in a sad tone

I nod hesitantly and grab my dogs harness and leash. "Common kirby, were going on a walk!" I shout as Kirby runs over to me wagging his tail rapidly, causing me to smile.

"Good boy" I pet him as I put his harness and leash on "I'll be home soon" I smile at my mom. "Okay, and if anything happens call me" she smiled. "I will" I smile and walk outside

"Damn that was a close one" I whisper to myself and sigh.

Kirby looks up at me "What?" I smile softly and he barked "calm down we're almost there then I'll let you off of the leash" I smile at him. He wagged his tail and pulled me to the park."hey I'm supposed to be walking you, not the other way around" I laugh slightly and run with Kirby the rest of the way to the park

I smile and pant lightly "okay, let me take your leash off now" I smiled and took the leash off. He barked and chased a squirrel.

I smiled and watched him as I sat down and pulled out the pack of cigarettes, along with the lighter. I take a cigarette out of the package, putting it between two of my fingers, then put it up to my lips, lighting the tip with the lighter, breathing the smoke in.

I watch Kirby and blow the smoke out, I smiled softly and took another drag. I look around slightly and see someone walk to the park, I take a closer look and notice it to be a guy that goes to my school, I rub the cigarette out and throw the butt of it away.

The guy approached me and smiled "hey" he said. "Umm, hey" I look at the guy, which I recognize to be a prep from my school. "You go to bellamy high right?" He asked "who wants to know?" I look at him. "I'm just wondering Cause Im pretty sure that I've seen you In the halls before" he answered. "Yea i go there" I sigh slightly. He nodded. I nodded, not making eye contact

It was silent for a moment until the guy broke the silence, "is that your dog?" He chuckled watching Kirby. "Yea, why?" I look up at him, confused "he's rolling on a dead bird" he smiled slightly. "Goddamnit kirby not again" I got up and shooed Kirby away from the dead bird, "now I'm gonna have to give you a bath" I sigh and grab the dead bird with a leaf and throw it in the trash.

He just sat their and laughed while petting Kirby "he's done it multiple times?". I sigh and nod "many times"

"Well I gotta get going" I smiled slightly and put Kirby's harness and leash on. "Alright, ill see you around at school" he smiled and started walking away. I nod.

He looked at me and smiled, I just shook my head and started to walk home with Kirby.

•5 minuets later•

I walk inside and take Kirby's leash and harness off "I'm homeee!" I shout. "Okay!" My mom shouted back. I nodded and went downstairs to my room, I shut the door behind me and smiled. I hopped onto my bed and laid down, thinking about the guy at the park, I fell asleep with him on my mind.

A/n: alrightttt that was the first chapter, I know it was crappy but I tried my best-Ana🖤🥀

Kirby^