Recover

Chases POV

I smile as I watch what aria can do, then I walk over to her "That was so fucking cool, why didn't you tell me this anytime sooner?"

I give her a confused look as she looks faint, "are you oka-" i cut myself off as she falls to the ground. "Shit aria!" I kneel down beside her and feel for a pulse, once I feel that her heart is still beating, I pick her up quickly, but gently and run out of the room towards the nurses office.

I burst into the nurses office and lay aria down on the bed in the office. "Sir what happened" the nurse asked and walked over to aria, feeling her head. I look at the nurse then at aria "she fainted" I run my hand through my hair.

"How long ago?"the nurse asks and looks at me "about 5 minutes ago" I sigh. The nurse nods then grabs this pill looking thing with some sort of blue liquid inside of it then breaks it in half, putting it under Aria's nose.

Arias POV

I shoot up and look around getting a headache almost instantly. "What the hell happened?" I ask holding my head in my hands. "You fainted" chase answered. I nod and look at the nurse "thank you, um... could you possibly give me some Advil?" I look at the nurse as she nods and goes to a cabinet filled with many different pills and prescription medications.

She turns back around with two little red Advil pills in the palm of her hand, and walks over to me, dropping the pills into my hand "thank you again" I smile a bit and take the pills without water. I cough and gag slightly then stand up.

"Woah take it easy you just woke up" chase says, already at my side, putting his arm around my waist, for support "thanks, but I'm toffee then I look" she smile and walk out of the nurses office. I turn to chase "you should get to class you'll be late" i say as I walk to my next class "okay, I'll talk to you later then I guess" he said and walked to his class

-last period-

I sigh softly as I walk into class late, causing everyone to stare at me including the teacher, but she was glaring "shit" i mumble to myself, looking around for an empty seat, then finding one in the back corner of the classroom.

I walked to the seat and sat down "so this is the only class that we have together" I hear someone say as I turn to look at the person I see the one and only chase, I can't help but smile a bit "Yea I guess so"

"Hello class I am your science teacher mrs. Sharp" the teacher announced as she stood up from her desk "today we're going to be starting our first partner project on atoms" the teacher smirked "but I will be choosing your partner" she adds on

Everyone in the classroom let's out small groans as the last part is said by the teacher "I understand that you all have friends in this class but this is an opportunity to get to know you partner, and classmates" she smiled "so without further a Do here are your partners"

Mrs. Sharp walked back to her desk and picked up a sheet of paper she started to read of names "Lindsey and Matt, Caleb and May, Carter and Maddie, Aria and Chase" as she said my name I didn't pay attention to any of the other names that she said I just thought to myself 'why out of all people I get paired with chase?'

I sigh lightly and shake my head looking over at Chase "so I guess we're partners" he said with an unexplainable smile played on his lips. "I guess so" I say

" we can work on the project at my house after school today if you're down" I say and look at him "Sure!" He said excitedly "Uh are you okay?" I ask "yea why wouldn't I be?" He asked "I do t know you just seem like you going to piss your pants or something" I laugh.

" i'm just excited to be doing homework" he said trying to cover up for him being excited " yeah you're not fooling anybody no one likes homework" I raise a brow and laugh again, as the bell rings.

I get up and put my backpack over my shoulder "do you need my address or what?" I ask him, as I watch him get his stuff "I'll just follow you to your house if that's okay" she says and I nod "alright I'll see you at my house in a bit" I walk out of the school and to my car

I get in my car and watch as chase goes to his, i then pull out of the school parking lot with chase following behind me. I start to drive towards my house.

-at aria's house-

I get out of my car when I pull up to my house, taking the keys out of the ignition then shutting my door, locking the car. I look over at chase as he gets out of his car also, "hey" he smiled "hey" I say back and walk up the front steps to my house, opening the door with chase behind me.

I look around my house then back at chase "sorry it's a bit of a mess in here, but I swear I didn't do anything for this, my little brother and his gremlin friends did it" i laugh "it's fine, plus it's not really a mess anyways" he smiles "I beg to differ" I chuckle and go downstairs to my room. I open my door and walk in "and this is my room" I say, hopping onto the bed

"Damn" he looks around in awe "your rooms cooler then mine" he chuckles and stands there like an idiot "you know you can come and sit on my bed with me right?" I say, patting the spot next to me "y-yea, okay" he walks over and sits down next to me.

I groan loudly as I hear running upstairs "the spawn of satan is home" I sigh "I'm guessing you mean your little brother" chase laughs "correct, and he's gonna be down here any moment to terrorize and embarrass me" I roll my eyes.