Texting

Aria's POV

*ring* *ring* *ring*

I groan and sit up grabbing my phone from my night stand "who the fuck is texting me at 3am?" I open my phone and look at the unknown number

Unknown: hey it's chase from the park

I squint at my phone then reply with a confused expression

Aria: oh, hey... how did you get my number?

Chase: haha, don't worry about it

Aria: okay?... you better not be a stalker

Chase: oh believe me I'm the furthest away from being a stalker 😂

I smile softly as I continue to text chase

Aria: yea okay keep telling yourself that

Chase: hey, I'm being serious

Aria: well I got to go back to bed, because somebody woke my up, hint, hint, you

Chase: I'd like to say sorry but I'm not, I'll talk to you tomorrow 😉 s

Aria: night

Chase: good night aria

I smirk at the last text message that chase sent me before putting my phone back on my phone back on my night stand. I sigh happily 'I thought he was a prep' I think to myself then get back under the covers, slowly falling asleep.

-the next morning-

"WAKE UPPP" my brother screams at me, hitting my face with a pillow multiple times. I groan loudly "leave me alone!" I roll my eyes and move to the other side of my bed "no we're gonna be late if you don't wake the fuck up" I sit up and look at him "don't use that Language"

"Sorry" he looked down. "But please get up, I don't wanna be late". "Okay fine go upstairs, feed Kirby and the cats, I'll be right up" I say as my little brother leaves my room and I get up, walking over to my dresser, getting out my outfit for school.

I start putting my clothes on quickly and put my shoes on after, grabbing my keys from my night stands drawer, then run upstairs

I start putting my clothes on quickly and put my shoes on after, grabbing my keys from my night stands drawer, then run upstairs. I look around and head to the bathroom quickly and brush my teeth "alright let's go!" I shout to my brother from the bathroom after putting on some mascara, and doing my eyebrows.

I walk out of the bathroom and grab my backpack from the kitchen table, slinging it over my shoulder. I look at my brother "come on" he nods and follows me outside, locking and shutting the door behind him.

I open my car and get in, unlocking the doors, letting my brother in. Once he was in the car I took off and headed towards his middle school, dropping him off "I love you, see you after school" I smile a bit as my brother leaves the car "love you too" he replied, shutting the door and waving before walking into the school.

I look at the time on the radio and groan "shit I'm gonna be late" I pull out of the middle school parching lot and drive off to my high school quickly, I look through the rear view mirror as I go through a red light. A car honks at me and I flip them off, "Yea yea, we all have places to go"

I pull into the parking lot and find a parking spot after 2 minutes of searching, I pull into the parking spot and turn my car off, taking the keys out of the ignition. I grab my bag from the back seat and sling it over my shoulder as I walk towards the school.

I walk into school and immediately get starred at by everyone in the halls. I squint, and smile as I walk past the schools mean girl, Taylor. 

I walk to my locker and put my combination in, opening it, then putting all of my things inside. I close my eyes slightly as I feel a presence watching me, I look over at see chase "hey" he smiled. I raise a brow at him "hey" I say back giving him a confused look.

"Why do you seem so surprised to see me?" He asked and smiled a bit. "I don't know, maybe because you one of the most popular guys at Bellamy high?" I shut my locker and look at him. "You really think that I'm that type of guy?" He laughed. "What do you mean that type of guy?, of course I do, I mean look at you" I pause "if you don't want to ruin your reputation, then I don't think you should be hanging out, let alone being friends with someone like me"

He squinted "well maybe I don't want to have that reputation anymore" he said softly. I laugh "funny, and what, lose your oh so perfect Barbie doll of a girlfriend, Taylor?" I roll my eyes. "Why are you bringing her into this?, she never did anything to you" he said, his eyebrows lacing together.

"What hasn't she done to me? and you never even noticed me till yesterday, so why do you care?" I glare at him with a hurt expression "bye" I turn away from him and walk off. "Aria wait-" he grabbed my wrist lightly, I look down at his hand on my wrist and yank it away from him. "Just leave me alone" I walk to my class, leaving him in the hallway, as everyone starred and whispered.

 "Just leave me alone" I walk to my class, leaving him in the hallway, as everyone starred and whispered

Chase^^^: which is also the celebrity, Gregg sulkin