03

🥀yoon sunmi🥀

saturday, today is saturday.

it's been a month since i moved and i've gotten pretty used to it.

i met new friends.

that inlcudes jeon jeongguk.

on the 3rd week of me transferring to yeonhwa university, i just found out that jeonguk is the head of the taekwondo org of the school.

he also has a black belt as i'm still working for mine.

we grew a lot closer and talked more since we spend 3 hours in a matted gymnasium.

saturday is our taekwondo day, a day for official athletes to train.

i already got my gym bag with me as i push open the metal doors of the gymnasium

the room is full of my other co-athletes, stretching and doing some warm-ups

"hey sunmi"

i felt a hipbump from my new friend, kwon hyuri. she's already a black belter and also like an eonnie to me

"annyeong hyuri sunbaenim"

i bowed

"yah, you don't need to call me sunbaenim everytime. i told you eonnie would be fine"

she patted my head as i smiled at her

i admire kwon hyuri a lot, she's academically good, talented and also pretty. she has everything in her.

"now, go change it's staring at 3 minutes"

she hastily shooed me and went back to training mat

i went to the lockers area and changed into my uniform.

i let out a deep sigh as i tie my red-black belt

(a/n: somi is already a 4th degree black belter, i just changed it hehe)

i should work harder for that black belt

"fighting sunmi, you can do this bitch"

i probably look like an idiot infront of the mirror but this is the only thing that makes me feel strong.

i feel like the only person that i need to compete with is myself, not with anyone nor someone.

i always tell myself i that have to do better than what i did yesterday.

with a final glance at the mirror i walked out of the room

everyone was starting to form a line

i made my way infront since that's where my instructor put me

i took a glance at the other side of the gym, where the black belters were training.

our group is divided from the black belters since were a rank lower.

my eyes drifted to jeongguk, he was talking infront, standing tall and looking powerful in his uniform.