05 real life

tom walked out of his bedroom sliding a coat on over his tshirt and lacing up his trainers along the way. harrison raised his eyebrows at his friend from the sofa,"it's nearly midnight where are you off?"

tom smirked grabbing his car keys from the counter,"don't wait up."
harrison just laughed and stood up to go to bed,"i had no plans to."

tom was out of the door and in his car in no time. his legs wouldn't stop bouncing up and down, he was excited and nervous, when he met delilah at filming he spent time with her on and off set but normally harrison or her p.a was there, now it was going to be just the two of them. he thought she was one of the most talented people he'd ever seen after watching her on set and he couldn't deny he didn't think she was beautiful. but it wasn't just that, that drew him to the brunette, she was funny and smart and so kind, always going out of her way for her fans. he just wanted her to like him.

meanwhile delilah had gotten changed into some leggings and a hoodie and was waiting for tom. she had no idea what he planned and honestly couldn't wait to be surprised for a change. lately her life had felt scheduled to the second when she was in america so it was nice to be back in the comfort of london to have her own time, meaning she could spend as many extra minutes in bed as she wanted and rewatch Gossip Girl and Greys Anatomy all over again.

it wasn't long until tom was stood at her apartment door waiting for her to answer. she quickly jumped up from the sofa and grabbed her phone and purse and answered the door.

"you ready?" he asked with a million dollar smile on his face. delilah nodded,"i guess so."

he led her outside to his car and opened the passenger door for her making her laugh as she climbed in. as he walked round the back of the car he couldn't hide the huge grin on his face as he skipped round to the drivers seat.

as he started the engine and backed out of the parking space delilah asked the question she had been wanting to know since he text her,"so where exactly are you taking me?"

"it's meant to be a surprise," tom smiled as delilah rolled her eyes,"can delilah james not handle a little surprise?"

delilah laughed,"well for all i know you could be driving me off somewhere to murder me."

tom rolled his eyes and dramatically put his hand over his heart,"and here I am thinking we were friends."
delilah laughed loudly and put her hands up defence,"okay okay!"

the rest of the drive remained in comfortable silence with the sound of the radio on. it wasn't until delilah saw the familiar golden arches in the distance did she know where tom was taking her.

"oh my god you remembered!" she smiled excitedly sitting up in her seat before turning to him with the biggest smile on her face,"you actually remembered!"

tom smiled proudly to himself. once delilah had text him saying she was hungry and couldn't sleep in the middle of the night he knew exactly what she would want to eat. when they were filming and would finish late at night she would always tell him she couldn't wait to get chicken nuggets and a sundae from mcdonalds.

the smile on her face showed tom how happy him remembering something like this made her,"of course i remember, it's all you would talk about on a late night shoot."

delilah jumped up and down like a little kid in her seat,"holland you are literally the best!"