Chapter 13: To Be Honest...I Don't Know

"OMG! How could this be happening Faith? We have only known each other for 5 days now and I think I'm falling in love with him!" I grunted as I flopped onto my bed.

"I don't know! You tell me, your the one falling here, not me."

"But your the one that said it doesn't make sense after I told you everything!" I shot right back at her with a snap.

"Yeah, I guess your right about that...well you said that you two were talking like best friends that hadn't talked in ages and that it felt like you were understood, soooo maybe that's what has to do with it." She said as she looked out the window.

"Maybe your right. But wait, is this a good thing or bad?"

"Well, I guess it's all on how you look at it."

"Yeah, maybe." I mumbled thoughtfully.

I had told faith all about what happen with Hunter, but she said its not possible for it to be like this where he just automatically is in love with me and that none of it makes sense, including the fact that I mean the world to him, AND that he got into a fight because of what some dick said about me.

I mean, I don't blame her, honestly. I would be the same way if some guy was doing this to my best friend. Especially, after I told her about what happen with Zach, so know she really is stalking every move Hunter makes to make sure he won't do anything to hurt me.

"So do you think it's a bad thing? I mean, like, do you think you can trust him, because I don't." She asked breaking my thought process.

"To be honest...I don't know..." I honestly couldn't tell if it were all true or not.

"Well, just so you know, I will chop off his balls, make him eat it, kill him, bring him back to life, and then do it again, but the second time, I would run him over." She shot at me with a defensive snap.

"Ok well, tell him that not me, 'cause obviously I am not the one here with balls." I laughed as she watched me, and then started to laugh herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What up fools!

Haha ok, so I thought this was a nice little chapter to write, in which I can show you guys how defensive a true best friend can be. I feel like this really is how my BFF is/can be! By the way, I'm sorry if it was too short for some of you, but I'm a short person, with a short story (lie)!

Lol ok, well tell me all about what you are thinking. Vote, comment, and whatever the usual is for all of you.

Love y'all! bye bye! ;D