Chapter 17: Wanting Him

I got to my house and everyone was gone.

My parents are in china closing a deal, so they can't come at the moment. My two older brothers are both in California visiting some family. Erin's in Tampa with her family for the weekend. Faith is "hanging out" with her friend (boyfriend is more like it).

So, after everything that just happen, I was alone, and guess who I wanted to just come and hold me as I sat in their lap and they softly whisper in my ear that everything was going to be ok...Hunter!

God! I swear sometimes I am just so weak. I mean I literally think I just caught him cheating on me and now I am desperate for him to come and soothe me! Shame!

I sit there and just can't believe myself. I mean, why not Connor? He would be great for this.

I took out my phone and dialed Connor's number. When he picked up, I was dumbfounded at what I was hearing.

When he picked up he said, "Hello?" and then in the background there was a female voice that said, "Oh baby, come on, stop talking to whoever that is on the phone and show me your wild side!"

Ok, I know what your thinking, your think 'God how old is he? Geez that's just sick!' , but the thing is that he is actually 17. Yeah, no, not pedo. He just turned 17 about 2 weeks ago.

Anyways, that's when I just said,"Forget about that date..." and hung up. This is not fair!

I sighed and put my phone down. I couldn't fathom any of this. I mean I understood it, but just couldn't really well...believe any of it?

I started to laugh, thinking that maybe this was all just a joke or maybe I was just dreaming...Erika! As I got up, I actually tripped over my dog and fell flat on my face. Ok, I guess that means I'm not in a dream because it really hurt, but I went to the shower and turned it on. Well, that lead to nothing, except for me being soaking wet.

I quit! I went over to the couch and grabbed my phone.

As soon as the other person picked up, I just said come over to my house. I didn't even give them time to talk or even time to say hello, I just said come over to my house and hung up.

I guess I made myself very clear because then there was a knock on the door about 15 minutes later.