Part 1:Hero

Congratulations to KillMrMe for getting the closest guess😊

——————————————————
|Izuku POV|

My name is Izuku Midoriya, I strive to be the world's greatest hero but let me tell you how this era works, quirks exist yes but everyone represents an animal.

Those who become hero's are not known as meek, like predators sadly I was born as prey. There is like a ranking predators are strong and are already known as hero's, while prey are known as regular citizens. If you are a predator you are accepted wherever, prey aren't usually accepted as well as predators depending on family, wealth, and ranking.

My family mainly consists of prey except for my dad who was dragon with a fire-breathing quirk, I was born both prey and quirkless. But I still strive to be a hero, no matter what people tell me I know I can do it even if people don't believe in me.

(We are at the sludge villain incident when he gets hurt by Allmight after he deflates)

"Without a quirk... honestly...no I don't think you can become a hero"

"I-I see"

"Choose a more achievable dream, like a police officer"

Then Allmight dispappeard, I leave shortly after wherever my feet take me. There's a villain? I wonder what heroes will show up!

'Honestly...no I don't think you can become a hero'

I shouldn't care, but yet I'm still walking over.

"He's been there for a while, where are the pro's?"

He's been there for a while?! I felt like I was dying after a few minutes.

Suddenly I made eye contact with... Kacchan?! I start running towards him.

Shoot, I don't know what to do! Wait I can use my notes. I threw my backpack at the villain leaving an opening, I start clawing at the villain.

"Deku?! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"I couldn't just stand by and do nothing, THATS NOT WHAT A HERO WOULD DO!"

suddenly a huge impact knocks out the villain and even creates clouds. Kacchan falls to the floor and we both turn to see... Allmight?

After that I get scolded and Kacchan gets praised, then I leave because there isn't much for me to do I'll just be called a useless sheep again.

"DEKU!"

"K-Kacchan?"

"That was stupid of you to come rescue me you useless sheep, this doesn't change anything I hope you know!"

Then he storms off, I don't understand Kacchan very much but he wasn't wrong nothing changed.

"THERE YOU ARE I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!"

"Weren't you just surrounded by a bunch of people, what are you doing here?"

"Haha there was someone I needed to talk to and I am allmig-"

He started coughing blood and I get scared then he deflates again.

"Look kid, I wanted to tell you that...you can become a hero, when all hope was lost you a boy with no quirk and prey ran out of the crowd to help someone, putting his life on the line, meddling when you don't need to is the essence of being a hero"

I started crying, I mean if you were put into a position where the person you admire most told you that you could become a hero when everyone else told you that you couldn't. I believe that if someone else was put in that position they would start crying.

But little did I know, 10 months of pure hell was soon to start.

Just to make your day better.

Story hints
1)✝️☮️🌸
3)👨‍👩‍👧‍👦♂️♀️👨‍👩‍👦
KillMrMe you guessed story 2