Chapter 1

Last night was hectic asf frl ... I woke up , head banging .

( Flashback ▶️)

I stepped into the V.I.P section clean asf ... despite the fact I just left from one of my lil bitches and she spazzed on my ass for no reason , that wasn't gone ruin my lil night tho on me ...

" Took yo crazy ass long enough Yo . " gotti said greeting me dapping me up followed by a few of my other niggas

" Man nah one them crazyyyy bitches had me stuck ha ass wouldn't let me leave ." I stated sitting down and my sister Dreka handed me one of her blunts that was half way gone it was half of a gelato blunt so after two more of these I'll be done and over wit

I looked to the right of me and Clarence handed me a red cup

N'iomi Pov 🌊

Ian stepped out the house inna hot lil minute so dreka ordered that I get out of the house for tonight ... she dropped her location and I was on my way to our local club "231" .

I stepped in and instantly smell drinks and hot bodies , I knew exactly where her & Kevin were located .

I walked up to the V.I.P section and my eyes instantly fell on Demarion ... old feelings rushed back instantly .

We locked eyes and I instantly tried to shake the feeling away . I walked over to dreka and greeted everyone else ... she handed me a cup with liquor and fruit and August handed me a blunt but I turned it down if I get too messed up I'll be riding with dreka for sure .
••••••

Demarion POV

I motioned for Nene(N'iomi) to come here , I watched as she walked to me with the slit in her dress and her pretty toes I could see glowing through the dark , I always had a thing for girls with pretty feet . If yo feet ugly then it ain't no hope in us frl .

See me and nene was messing with each when I was around 18 but she was 15 ... but that really ain't stop us we kept messing around we never made it official , she just stopped fucking w/ me all off a sudden & I was fine w/ it , but it fucked with me hard for about a good year until I finally got over her . I tried to find her but never got around to actually finding her , I hit her bestfriend up and she told me she left and moved down to New Orleans with her father for a while . So I was like fuck it .

•••••••••

I fluttered my eyes opened and groaned as the sun hit my eyes . I looked to the left and the right of me and seen I wasn't at my own home , it was a nice room but it looked unfamiliar to me ... Nene walked in with Alive pills and a water bottle .

"Don't worry we survived last night with out fucking dee" she grinned and walked to my side of the bed

"I missed yo bitch ass nene" I said in a playful but serious tone , taking the pills out her hand and throwing em back and drinking the water to wash them down .

"I missed you to , big head ass" she said as I put the water down and grabbed her waist and say he in front of me .

"Why , why did you leave me ?" I asked looking her into her eyes for an sincere answer

"I can't explain it , I do want you to know I though about you everyday I was up there and I always though about coming back for you I missed you alot dee more than I can even explain ." She said touching my nose , like she always did

I just stared at her and she started to lean in I look at her lips and they finally connected , we kissed for about 3 minutes and every single feeling I had for this girl came crushing back down on me . She kissed her way down my chest and I loved the feeling , I missed her I miss her warm mouth kissing me I kiss her attitude having ass period .

"Stop , before yo ass start something you can't finish ... let me remind you we ain't kids no more so it's more you gotta handle nene ." I said removing her hands from me and sitting my self up all the way .

" I could take it then and I can take it now ." She said pulling the covers from off me .

She seen my print and her mouth dropped

" it's like you've sprouted , you were big now but your even bigger now , omg dee ." She said as she touched up and down my thigh

" can I touch it ?" I look at her and smirked I just bursted out in a pit of laughter .

"Man I missed yo curious ass ." I said as I pulled her closer to me in a tight hug

My phone rung on her dresser and she went for it ... and handed it to me

I had 35 missed calls from Nicki and Dianna and sum text messages my phone was off the hook ...

"I'm not expecting you to drop them hoes for me , but I am willing to be the main chick , I mean you are my first love and always will be ." She said with her hand on her hips . I'm smiling wide at her as of now because I got my girl back , I missed her after 4 years and I got her back .

••••

N'iomi POV

I left for a reason , and y'all gone find out very soon and it's gone break dee heart to find out why I really left , I had no choice I was forced to leave my mother wanted nothing to do with me ...

——————————-

published : Friday , 27 @ 4:10

-yhunn 💐