Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

As soon as Gabriella got to school, she ran out of her mom's car and would meet up with Emma and Manny. She would notice that Emma wasn't very happy, But that's when Manny had asked both of them a question.

Manny: So did you guy's get your poetry done?  

Gabby: Totally, Mines about being lost at sea.

Manny: Cool. What about you Em?

Emma: No.

Manny: It's due today!  

Emma: I know, but some stuff came up with my mom. 

Gabby:  Serious stuff?

Manny would accidentally bump into a random kid

Manny: Sorry.

Emma: She wanted to talk to me about her new boyfriend.    

Manny: And you didn't call me? Who is it?   

Gabby: Do we know him?

They would walk over to the computer lab where they would see Mr. Simpson with a huge wad of gum on his shoe, He would then look up at the three girls trying to brush it off. Emma would give a death stare at him.

Mr. Simpson: Got myself a bit of a sticky situation here.   

The girls would walk over to their English, Manny and Gabby were giggling while Emma still had an angry look on her face.

Emma: That's who. Simpson. My mom is seeing Simpson  

Manny: What? 

Gabby: You're kidding?

Emma: It's no big deal, really.  

Manny: Em your mom is dating your teacher.   

Gabby:  That is huge.

Emma: I know and I'd like you guys to keep it quiet, okay? I'm fine with this and you can be too.  

______________________________________

Reese would sit in the media immersion class watching the video announcements 

Random guy: *On the TV* And Liberty says get your red shoes on  

 Liberty: *On the TV* And dance the blues! This afternoon's eighties dance for the junior class will be held in the caf at 2:30, with Mr. Simpson, presiding.   

Reese would roll his eyes hearing about the dance.

Random guy: *On the TV* The senior dance will be at 7:00 in the gym with DJ's Mad Dog and Billy from Kiss 92 presiding. Oh, get your freak on for the breakdancing contest. First prize: rinkside tickets to a Leaf game.   

Reese would then raise his eyebrow when hearing the Leaf's game mention. He would then overhear Jimmy and Spinners conversation.

Spinner: Those Leaf tickets belong to us.  

Spinner and Jimmy would then High five each other

After class Reese would walk alone in the hallway when all of a sudden he would see Marco practice dancing for the competition and He would notice how great of a dancer he was. Then Reese had an Idea to Marco his partner for the dance competition so he could win. He would then walk over to Marco after he was finished dancing.

Reese: You know for an Amateur, you're actually pretty good.

Marco would be picking up his equipment.