one

students hustled into the hallway,noisy feet tapping against the marble floor and giggles here and there from girls getting giddy just thinking about the upcoming party.

it was Valentine's day this Wednesday,which will be a day after tomorrow and their principal just held a quick gathering of students right afer the first bell rang,at the school multi purpose hall for the announcement of the party this valentine's day.

seungkwan looked down on his shiny black shoes,and tapping them against each other copying the move he saw from a movie and hoping that there's a secret blade that'll pop out from his school shoes,as his bestfriend vernon blabs about the party with much enthusiasm,infact as seungkwan stares at vernon he could see the excitement from his bestfriend's hazel brown eyes

"---- and this will be finally my chance to ask out chan!" seungkwan nodded and hum,not really taking in what his bestfriend said as the two boys made their way to their classroom,the announcement took exactly one hour which was kinda weird considering mr. Choi was only talking about the party for fifteen minutes and the rest he talked about random stuff that he thinks would be a great addition to the party,which was kinda unnecessary to seungkwan,a disco ball? really? or maybe it was only seungkwan who thinks that a disco ball isn't necessary for the Valentine's party, shouldn't it be all red and pink since it's heart day?

seungkwan shook his head,vernon pats him on his shoulder and seungkwan looked up

since when did this guy grew taller than me?

"let's talk about it later okay?" vernon gave his bestfriend a small smile and the latter looked confused,

"oh seungkwannie, don't be sad okay?"

vernon gently pulled his bestfriend with him inside their classroom,the usual ruckus of their classmates is replaced with them huddled and talking about the upcoming party,
their teacher was nowhere in sight,seungkwan didn't really listen that much to mr. Choi's plans but he did pick up that the teacher's will have a meeting after the announcement,so it means they'll have free time until the teacher's meeting is done,it was already 8:30 and it was mr. Yoon's class,history,which bores seungkwan to death and he's happy that for once he couldn't see their teacher's face.

"seriously vernon,what are you talking about?"

they went their way to the back of the class, where they usually sit,and plopped their bags beside their armchairs,vernon giddily pulled his chair and placed it against Seungkwan's,the latter made a face and gently pushed vernon's face with his finger since he was only a breath away from his face.

"get away from me handsoap." Seungkwan muttered in annoyance and took his math textbook from his bag,it's a thick book,good for hitting your bestfriend's face if he gets too close for your liking and also good to sleep on.

"kwannie,like i said earlier, don't be sad if mingyu hyung will reject your offer----"

it was so fast,the way seungkwan whipped his head up,his head was already resting against his textbook when he heard mingyu's name coming out from his bestfriend's mouth

he's sure his head is gonna snap,and he's also sure he hurt vernon so badly when he may or may not have slapped him a little too hard on the mouth when he mentioned mingyu's name.

"ouch seungkwan! that HURTS!" vernon pulled away,hands cradling his mouth and making small whimpers, seungkwan stood up and went to his bestfriend,pushing his head towards his chest and started cooing asking for forgiveness while also blaming vernon

"i'm really sorry nonnie,but you see this is also your fault because you couldn't keep your mouth shut." still rubbing his bestfriend's head as vernon whimpers and pouts

"what's wrong with mentioning ming----"

seungkwan pressed vernon's head into his chest, muffling his bestfriend's words and rubbing his head roughly this time,messing up his hair more.

"never mention his name.ever...only when we're alone so no one could hear us." seungkwan hissed,and vernon removed himself from his bestfriend's rather suffocating hug.

"hmmph,fine."