V

Dam you guys make me so happy!! thx for the 100 reads!!!!!!!!!!YAYYYY, also if you guys have any ideas on where you want this story to go or Poki ideas, like fights, a talk where they reveal their broken pasts, other stuff, etc, plz feel free to comment it. ;D

Percy POV:

          Loki awoke with a groan. Holding his head where my sword had connected he glared obviously pissed at me for holding him down with ice. I held his gaze, looking deep into his pained red eyes. I chuckled as he continued to glare. I was the first to break the 'death' stare, my sea green orbs raking over his body, his hot blue body. My breath hitched, "Lokes," he arched a perfect eyebrow at the nickname, "is it okay if I call you that, Lokes?" Before he could respond Thor came crashing in practically crackling with energy, "Brother, are you bett-oh, ugh greetings Perseus," I cut him off there, "Thor what is it?" The thunder god's face turned grim, "There are monsters, Greek ones out front." I understood instantly, "And the Avengers' weapons aren't working," he shook his head, "No, the Avengers are no longer here. Come we must hurry." I turned back to Loki, who was no longer blue and now dressed in Asgardian Armour. We left the building, Thor flying out the window, leaving me with Loki in his room. I vapour traveled the both of us down to the entrance of Stark Tower seeing as Loki still needed a few moments to recover. Grinning wildly I rushed into the midst of the battle. 

Loki POV:

         Something had changed. Perseus was different, more powerful. I frowned slightly, watching as he twisted his beautiful face into a feral grin that promised pain and death. My own lips twitched at the thought, my body soon following suit. It was as good a time as any for a release. A sadistic smirk found its way onto my face as I pulled out my twin daggers and ran off to meet Percy in the hoard of Hellhounds, Hydras, and Empusa. We fought back to back, shredding through monsters like they were made of paper. It was quite evident that Perseus was used to fighting with someone at his back, so I had taken up the roll, actually finding it much easier than fighting alone, even though I kept expecting him to turn around and tell me he didn't trust me and to leave, but he didn't surprisingly. We were nothing more than pure raw power as the son of Poseidon whipped water around us, creating a hurricane. My seider joined in, sending rocks and daggers flying into the hurricane, slaying any monster idiotic enough to come within eight feet of us. I noticed then that there were shadows mixed with water in Percy's storm, tucking that thought away I focused on the battle in front of us, there had to be at least two hundred monsters left out of the original estimated five. 

Percy POV: 

         We were covered in gold dust, Loki and I. Loki. The god of mischief himself slaughtering at my back. I was surprised to find that I trusted him enough to not stab me, it seemed that he was just as shocked as I by the way he was continuously peeking over his muscular shoulder at me as though expecting words telling him to leave to come out my mouth. They didn't. I hadn't fought this way since Annabeth. It felt right, as though it had always been Loki at my back and mine at his instead of her. Thinking about her and now camp angered me, causing darkness to join my hurricane, surrounding us. I was so focused on letting my anger out that it didn't even register in my mind when a massive bolt of lightning came down, disintegrating the last of the monsters. That is until Loki began to shake me that I fell to the ground, shaking. I had used too much. I had let my power go too far. I almost let it consume me. Loki scooped me up and carried my limp, shuddering body back to the tower. He set me down softly on the couch, Thor trailing behind. His acid green eyes swept over my body checking for any major injuries, finding none he moves back to my eyes and stares straight into them as he says, "Do you wish to speak about it?" I nod my head slightly stifling the tears threatening to flow out, "Come here," his voice is soft, caring. I take a step forward and fall apart in his arms, my tears flowing freely as I continued to think about camp and the home I'd left behind. 

I'm sorry it's so short but I figured it's better than nothing before I begin my school week and become too busy to update until next weekend. Love you guys!! Blue Cooookies out!!