X

Okay, I'm just here to remind you that this fanfic is rated M for a reason okay? So don't get mad at me, you've been warned. Yayyy! On with the story!!

Percy POV

         Tartarus turned to me after a brutal whipping, "I think hero, that it is time to try something new, don't you?" I didn't respond, I couldn't, for he had sewn my lips together. My clothes were torn off me and I whimpered, knowing what was coming. Nonononono, anything but that, anything. Tartarus toyed with me, his hands caressing where they should never be. I trembled, I was scared, so scared. "Loki," I called out weakly or, rather tried to it came out as an unintelligible mess of words. Gods, nononopleasesomeonehelpmenononono. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen. I wanted Loki to be the first to take me, the only one to take me. 

         It burned and I screamed, shredding my lips. Tartarus laughed maniacally, thrusting deeper, harder. Blood trickled in a steady stream down my thighs, pooling on the table beneath me. I felt Loki's presence at some point through the endless torture. That terrified me more than anything, how long had he been there? How much had he seen? Oh, Gods, I can't take this anymore. A scream tore through me as the Primordial of the Pit found his release. I blacked out from the pain. By the time the black faded Tartarus was gone and Loki was standing before me. "Loki," I breathed, "Help, i-it hurts."

Loki POV:

         Perseus sounded so broken. I took him out, still shaking myself. I never wanted to see that again. "Oh, my love," I say, pulling him close as I sit next to him on the bed. The son of the sea cried, shaking in my arms. I tighten my embrace, "Shhh, it's over, you're home, it's over now." I rock back and forth, rubbing my lover's back as he cried those heart-wrench sobs that hurt me so. "H-he f--fu-fucked me," Perseus gasped, "I know, but I'm here now, you're here now, it'll be okay. I kiss his head, letting my glamour go. I hated my Jotun side, but Percy, he loved it, so here I am. I smile slightly as he turns his perfect head to look at me, "You know, blue's my favourite colour." I just nod and kiss his forehead in response. "I'm going to get a bath started, alright?" 

           I cautiously set Perseus down in the steaming water and begin to scrub him clean. Skillfully avoiding his open wounds, I make my way over his body. I continue my soft, calming strokes, stopping to hand him the cloth. So that he can wash his manhood. Once he's done I kiss him on the forehead and gently flip him over. I take extra care washing his back, dabbing over the gashes his whip left behind. I made my way down, now cleansing his feet. I pause again and hand him the washcloth to clean his backside, but he shakes his head, waving me aside. And so I rub soothing circles over his beautiful ass and thighs, scrubbing the blood dried there away. Once I'm done I turn him back over and kiss him yet again. Lightly pulling him out of the tub I wrap my love in a blanket and carry him back to bed. 

Percy POV: 

          I can feel Loki's warmth beside me, even through the blanket. I can't help but remember the way his hand slid between my cheeks, the way he moved the cloth, "Lokes, ca-can we do that again sometime?" "Do what Perseus?" "L-like you bathing me," my whole face lit up with embarrassment. "Of course, except you won't be getting the cloth next time," his smooth voice washed over me, making me blush even deeper, "I-I oh um okay." He laughed, a beautiful laugh, like music. Gently kissing the top of my head Loki snuggles closer. We fell asleep like that, his chin resting on my head, my body curled up in his larger, blue one. 

Loki POV:

          I awoke to someone pounding on the door, "Percy, Percy open your door this instant," Stark. Acutely aware that I am almost completely naked, lying next to Perseus, on his bed, and still a Jotun. I hopped up, immediately setting my glamour back in place while snapping my fingers. Clothes swiftly covered me and rumpled sheets appeared on the couch. I answer the door with a cool mask in place, "What?" Tony's mouth fell open, "Wha-?" Then he caught a glimpse Percy wrapped up, "What the fuck did you do to him?" I open my mouth to respond, but a raging headache hits me. Head in my hands I sink to the ground. No, I was stronger than him. I can d- I was gone, floating away. I fought as my hand came up, strangling Stark. Although the Iron Idiot probably deserved it I couldn't let anyone else die, especially at my hands. And this was Perseus' uncle. His last living relative. I force my hand to drop him, screaming from the exertion. I had forgotten how much it hurt, fighting against a Titan's control, the Titan's control. I screamed again, my whole body racked with pain as I back away from Stark, who somehow manages to look scared, pissed, and confused all in one go. And is that concern? No. No one cared for him, a monster. That's what I was, I felt the word reverberate through my whole body as Tony said it. Knew, deep in my bones that it was true. 

         My screaming must have woken Percy at some point because he was standing over me in only his briefs. I hear, but don't comprehend Stark's cussing and remarks about his scars, for my attention is solely on the demi-god before me. "Fuck," he breathed, "Loki your eyes have gone blue again. No shit I try to say, but end up screeching instead. His control was so much stronger than last time. I was screwed as my lover would say, royally screwed. By the Norns I need someone to help me, my minimal control was slipping and soon I found myself spiraling away. 

Third Person POV:

          A woman sat, twirling two pieces of yarn together while the Fates watched idly. A cruel smile was painted on her stunning face, ruing the image of a harmless pretty lady. A mask she so often wore. Oh, how she loved to cause pain and misery to those in love. She snickered, thinking about what she had planned for a certain couple. If only Olympus could see her like this, as she truly was. She wanted so bad to remind them that she was the eldest, the wildest, untamable despite what most of them thought. How she loathed them. That had her giggling, how ironic for her to hate. Yes, she decided it was time to show the Olympians who she truly was. It was time for her father to make an appearance. And perhaps time for her to recommend a certain demi-god to her grandfather, for the position he'd been so anxious to fill. Yes, Perseus Jackson shall fill the job perfectly. 

Heyyyy guys!! Sorry it's so short, but I've just been running a bit short on ideas lately, so if you have any, any at all please comment. I'm begging you. Also, thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments! Love you guys, peace Blue Cooookies.