(Yandere!Ouma x Saihara) You Don't Need Her When You Have Something Sweeter

(I made up this Yandere Oumasai story while listening to Melanie Martinez "Pacify Her" and "Milk & Cookies". So the inspiration comes from there. As well as Yandere Simulator)

(WARNING Some might find this disturbing)

I watched him again.

Shuichi Saihara.

He was a boy in my class. When I'm close to him, the world is brighter. It's colorful, and I feel warmth in my chest and on my cheeks. I blush, sometimes even drool. My mind is blank and I can only focus on him. I don't care about my grades. I don't care about anything. I care only for him and how to get him to be mine and mine only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

I never felt anything. Not towards my family, not towards other kids. Not even animals or toys cheered me up. I was a hollow shell with no traits of childhood innocence. I was even more emotionless than Maki. I soon began faking emotions so nobody found me freaky. I pretended to have interests like playing games or other roleplay. I pretended to care about others. I pretended to be sad if someone got hurt. I pretended to be happy whenever somebody told a joke.

In the meantime when no one looked, I tried everything to feel something. And the only thing I could feel was...pain. Self-inflicted on my body. It gave me a bit of adrenaline, but it didn't help much. I became dependant on it. I wanted to feel something.

Once I was playing the knife game in the bench in the corner of the school courtyard. After so much playing, I became good at it but this time, I accidentally stabbed my pocket knife into one of my fingers. I let hiss of pain escaped my mouth. Pink blood sprinkled lightly from my finger. It hurt. I felt great again, but I didn't focus on the emotion for too long because a voice suddenly chimed in my ears.

"Kokichi! Are you okay?!" It was Shuichi. He was my classmate. He and I had rarely ever seen each other besides classes. Currently, he had a great deal of concern in his voice. "Yes, I'm fine Shuichi, I'm alright. I was just trying a little game and I got a small cut. Nothing to worry!" I said giving a fake smile. "A-Are you sure? That cut looks pretty deep. No, I think you should probably go get that bandaged to Mikan. C'mon." Shuichi grabbed my head, pulling me in the direction of the nurse.

I felt my cheeks blush, what was this emotion? Holding his delicate hand suddenly made the world feel more like a perfect painting. It suddenly looked beautiful. This emotion, it fueled my entire body with feelings I had yet to experience! I realized...this was love. This felt exactly like love. Immediately when Mikan bandaged me and Shuichi went away, I longed for the sensation of his touch again. I was addicted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Back to the present, I observed him with a blush spreading widely on my cheeks. My heart was racing, my breath uneven. He was beautiful, but then SHE showed up...

Kaede Akamatsu.

Shuichi has been dating her for the past few weeks. It should be me that gets to kiss him! It should be that HE LOVES! Several others tried to date him before me. It was a bit sad to get rid of them. Eh, it was worth it. But now she's there and she clings to him basically all the time! UGH! SHE IS WAY TO CLOSE TO HIM! DOESN'T SHE UNDERSTAND THAT HE'S MINE AND MINE ONLY?! I have been in denial he's in love at first but

Well, she doesn't need to understand. I've been trying to make them break up nicely. I tried making petty arguments between them, knowing what annoys Shuichi most. It didn't work. So she'll have to learn the hard way. And with all the previous self-inflicted bruises and cuts, I know what hurts...And I'll make sure it hurts...A LOT.