-------FRIENDS or ENEMIES?-------

Once at one Sunday morning Peter's phone started to ring. He stood up from his bed and went to pick it up. Soft, kinda old voice started to talk. It was Pool, of course. ,,Heey Spidey! How are you?? That's me! Mr. Pool!'' Peter laughed softly, answering with a little sleepy voice ,,Hey Pool. What'cha need?'' Pool giggled ,,Nothing really. I just wanted to hear you?'' Peter smiled and his cheeks lighted up with red, just a little. ,,Aw, thanks then. I appreciate it. You want to hang up sometimes? I have free day, today. But tommorow I have school.'' Pool smiled brightly into the phone, answering happily ,,Of course I want to, motherfucker!'' Peter frowned a little, in smily way ,,Oh, c'mon! Language Mr. Pool! Watch your language!!'' ,,Pft, whatever Baby Boy! See ya on the fifth and first avenue?'' Peter nodded, bitting his bottom lip softly ,,Yea. See ya Pool man.'' They both hang up.

   Peter then got into his suit, going to the place where they agreed to go. But he almost got an heart attack when he saw what was happening there. Deadpool was already there. But fighting. His suit was all covered up with blood. Why? The men he was fighting to he was also killing. Without mercy. When he killed all of them, he noticed Spidey. He looked at him, panting heavily and with bloody hands. ,,Don't touch me! B-back off!!!'' Peter yelled at him loudly, stepping a few steps back. ,,You crazy! Y-you psycho!!'' Pool frowned slightly, trying to catch his breath. ,,D...don't call me that! I had to! They wanted to kill me as well!'' ,,You hadn 't to! You just could catch them and then call Police Pool!!'' Peter answered, stepping back even more. ,,I don't work with these motherfuckers! I'm better alone!!'' Pool started to yell too, getting a little pissed of. ,,You should then!! This is not right!! You have to stop killing people!!!! If you are better alone then why am I here?!?'' Peter shouted back, of course mad as well. ,,Because you wanted to!! You think you can walk into my life and ruin it like piece of shit?!? You have no idea what I've been through!!! I had terrible life!!" Pool growled, thinking of his past. ,,Yeah?! And you know what?! My parents died when I was a little kid and-'' Peter wanted to talk about his past but Pool interrupted him ,,I don't fucking care about your parents!! When I was seven I had to become a soldier! They forced me to kill people! I've never saw my parents or someone from my family!! Then I grew up happily! Oh hell yeah! But then my life fucked up because of one shitty illness!!! Someone promised to me that they will heal me!! But they ruined everything what I had!! My face! My normal life!! They tortured me!! Are you happy now?!? Yes?!? SAY YES!!'' Peter gasped, didn't have something to answer. This scared him. Pool's past was really a much worse then his. He just started to cry and before he began to run he said quietly ,,I'm so sorry ..''  Pool panted heavily and in high angr as fuck he started to curse everything, hating himself. He fucked up everything again.

   They didn't talk for weeks now. Spidey didn't call, as well Pool did not. Peter was still shocked of what Pool said and Deadpool? He was afraid that he will lose Spidey too. The last thing he had in his life. The only friend or...enemy..?

To be continued ;)))))