-------FIRST REAL TOUCHES-------

It was a Monday afternoon now. It was raining and Peter was walking home from the school. He had headphones and listened to his favorite songs. He almost forgot about Deadpool because they haven't talk for so long. But honestly, he missed him. A lot. He thought about calling him like one milion times but he was too weak and too afraid of Pool's reaction. But that wasn't really truth. Why? Because Pool was following Peter everywhere. He knew where he lives, where he goes to school and also how does his little friend look without mask put on.

Suddenly, someone caught Peter from behind and pulled him into the dark, where it didn't rain. ,,Mm! m-!'' Peter tried to defend himself but the person was too strong at him. ,,Hey..Oh c'mon..calm..it's me..'' Peter extended his eyes. Deadpool. It was Deadpool's voice. He calmed himself down, turning around to see him ,,H-how..you-my m-mask..I-'' Pool smiled softly and sighed. ,,I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done. Yes, I was following you because I just couldn't help myse-'' Peter interrupted him with tight and warm hug. Pool was cold. Really cold. Peter could feel it even through his clothes. His body was actually cold as ice. Pool was shocked at first but then he hugged back as tight as Peter did, feeling the warmth from Peter. ,,Why are you hugging me, Baby boy~?'' Pool asked softly, rubbing Peter's back. Peter smiled and stood on his own toes to get closer to Pool. ,,Because you deserve it. You deserve something what will warm you up and maybe comfort you for a little while.'' Pool smiled and nuzzled slightly onto Peter's neck. ,,Worth it..~'' Peter blushed softly by feeling Pool's breath on his neck ,,What is your real name, PoolMan?'' Pool smiled and slowly began to seperate the hug. ,,Wade Willson.'' Peter smiled cheekly and pulled him back. ,,Don't break it. You're so cold, I need to warm you up.'' Wade laughed slightly and wrapped his arms around Peter's waist again. ,,Okay, okay..I'm sorry Baby boy..~ And thanks.'' Peter smiled and looked at him in the hug ,,You're welcome. Do you wanna come at my? My aunt isn't home right now.'' Wade looked at him back and smiled brightly ,,Fuck yes! I want to!'' Peter laughed and winked, began to walk while slowly catching onto Wade's hand ,,Come on than~'' Wade walked with him, staring at him like ge got a heart attack right now ,,Oh my fucking lord..~''

When they arrived to Peter's place, Peter opened the door. He let Wade in and lockd the door behind them. Wade looked around and smiled, locking his look at Peter,,Adorable~ I mean- the flat..'' he laughed. Peter snickered and went to kitchen. ,,I wouldn't mind you calling me adorable tho..~'' Wade smirked and while walking up to Peter from behind he tilted his head to side ,,Really~?'' he slowly put his hands onto Peter's hips. Peter blushed softly and bit his bottom lip, turning to face Wade. ,,Realy..~'' he nodded and Wade smiled cheekly ,,Good~''

To be continued ;))))))