Dylan Imagine

y/n had a sister named avi. she had told avi that she has the biggest crush on her sister's co-star, and best friend, dylan kingwell. avi swore not to tell anyone.

however, on the day malina and her were hanging out, malina had asked if avi liked dylan. avi replied with an instant no.

"gross! but y/n likes him." avi drank her water. 

malina's face dropped. her sly expression had turned into an excited one.

"seriously?!" malina smiled.
"dammitt!!" avi groaned.
"but yes, y/n has a huge crush on him. please don't tell anyone! she'll kill me!" avi pleaded.
"fine." malina agreed.

later that night exactly-
-left malina, right louis-

"louis!!"

"what?!"

"you know y/n? avi's sister??"

"yeah. why?"

"she likes dylan!!!!!"

"seriously?! she told you that?! i thought y/n didn't really trust you."

"no avi told me. i asked her if she liked dylan and instead she told me that y/n likes him. PLEASE DONT TELL AVI OR Y/N THAT I TOLD YOU!"

"well you should of thought about it before telling me. OH DYLAN-"

"LOUIS!!!!"

"i'm just screwing with you. i won't tell a soul!"

"you fucking better not."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

the next day, avi had invited y/n to hang out with her and the cast. y/n nearly choked on thin air when her sister told her, knowing that she was going to be able to see dylan.

at the café they met at, louis asked dylan a question that was in all, highly suspicious to y/n.

"hey dylan do you like anyone?" louis asked.
"i don't know." dylan shrugged.
"you can't say ' i don't know' when it's a question like that. it's either a yes or no." malina said.
"look can i not answer that?" dylan said.
"gee fine." malina eye rolled.
"fucking salty bitch." she muttered.

the next few minutes were silent. too silent. maybe up to a point of silence to where a random serial killer could kill any of them silence.

"dylan, how do you feel about girls with (your eye color) eyes?" avi asked.
"i think their pretty." dylan replied.

y/n's face turned slightly red. she didn't know it but dylan noticed.

"okay well then, do you think y/n's pretty? she has (your eye color) eyes." avi grinned.
"i gotta go use the bathroom. uh be right back..." dylan got up from his seat.

y/n turned to her sister with her cheeks still pink.

"what the fuck avi?!" she shouted.
"y/n you've liked the dude since last year! you gotta tell him now!" avi said.
"AVI!!!!" y/n shouted, acknowleding the fact that avi just spilled her serect to louis and malina.
"sis chill. they know." avi said.
"i trusted you goddamit!!" y/n groaned.
"it split out!!" avi put her hands in the air.

y/n sighed back into her chair and got her things.

"i'll see you at home avi." she said walking away.

dylan didn't really use the bathroom, he just went out through a place where the others wouldn't see. currently, he's on the curb sitting.

"does y/n like me too?" he said to himself.

a fimillar girl with (your hair color) (your hair length) walked by dylan. he stopped her by taking ahold of her arm.

"y/n can i ask you something?" he asked.
"why the hell not. but make it quick. i gotta go home." the girl replied.
"do you like me?" he asked softly.

the girl was shocked. butterflies bunched up in her stomach but they died.

"no." y/n lied.
"you sure?..." dylan asked.
"yeah..i'm sure." y/n lied again.

as the words trampled out of her mouth, y/n could feel pieces of her heart fall. dylan looked down with a sad expression and left her sight. just seeing dylan sad, made her sad.

she sniffled, and called an uber to get home.

~•~•~•~•

avi knocked on her sister's door.

"y/n?" she asked.
"fuck off." y/n replied.

avi walked in and sat on her bed.

"i know your mad at me. but it was bound to happen." avi said.
"he asked me." y/n said her face in a pillow.
"asked what?" avi looked at her sister.

y/n got up from her pillow stance and moved the hair out of her face and rubbed her eyes.

"dylan asked if i liked him." she said.
"what did you say? did you tell him??" avi egarly asked. 
"i lied and said no." y/n frowned.
"why??" avi asked.
"i don't know!!!! yet when i told him, he looked really sad!!" y/n cried.
"if he was sad then maybe he likes you!" avi perked.
"you don't know that!" y/n huffed.

avi picked up y/n's phone. she scrolled throughout her contacts and found dylan's. avi pressed the call button, hoping it would pick up.

-left y/n, right dylan-

"hello?"

"hey dylan..."

*SAY SOMETHING* avi mouthed.

"uhm, can you meet me at my house? i sort of need to tell you something..."

"why not over the phone?"

"i just want to tell you in person.."

"please meet me here."

"okay. i'll see you in ten."

~•~•~•~•

avi left the house so she could give y/n and dylan some alone time. as avi closed the door, she saw dylan out of breath.

"oh hey dylan!" avi said.
"i assume that y/n called you?" she asked as dylan nodded.
"she's in her room." avi smiled letting dylan in.

dylan walked inside and made his way to y/n's room. he found her sitting on her floor looking in the mirror.

"uhm hey y/n.." dylan waved.
"hi dylan." y/n sat up.
"you wanted to tell me something?" dylan sat on her bed.
"uh yeah." y/n sat next to him.

the girl played with her fingers then looked at him.

"hey remember how you asked me if i liked you earlier?" y/n said as dylan nodded.
"well, i lied." y/n blushed as dylan copied her actions.
"i actually like you. and i have for a year now. i would of told you earlier, i just didn't want to make it akward since you and my sister are friends and your over here sometimes and i live her so it would be kind of akward if i did tell you earlier-" y/n rambled.

y/n's rambling left dylan's mind. he only focused on her lips. without thinking, he kissed her. the kiss lasted 5 seconds. he pulled away to a blushing y/n.

"shit i'm sorry!!" dylan aplogized.
"no it's okay! i sort of enjoyed it..." she blushed.
"i kind of did too..." dylan admitted.

the two sat next to each other. blushing and in silence.

"hey can i kiss you again?" dylan randomly asked.
"yeah.." y/n smiled.

dylan pressed his lips against hers. y/n kissed back and completely forgot about the world. they pulled away and smiled at each other.

"what are we now?" y/n giggled.
"boyfriend and girlfriend." dylan held her hand.

a/n: fuck this is so goddamn cute💕