how they proposed to you

an idea from jshckek.. something.
sorry your username is difficult to spell!

louis
-where: an aiport
how it went: he was all dressed up and so were you. he had signs explaining how you were amazing and something that no one could compare too. after "i love you.", he went down on one knee, and held out the ring.
what he said: "as i said you're my everything, but i want to make it official."

malina
-where: pride parade
how it went: you two had a rainbow around you both. after a passionite kiss, she went down one on a knee, the ring was shown and everyone who was around began to cheer.
what she said: "now that it's legal...marry me?"

avi
-where: after a date night
how it went: she asked you to sit down on the couch. she made a speach about how much she loves you and wants to live her life with you. after that was said, she slowly went down on one knee and proposed.
what she said: "i love you a lot y/n..."

dylan
-where: a lake at sunset
how it went: it was sunset and you and dylan just wrapped up a date. he explained how the sunset wouldn't compare to you're beautiful self. you chuckled and closed your eyes (i sometimes close my eyes when i chuckle..). once you opened your eyes, you saw dylan with a ring, and on a knee, smiling.
what he said: "it's cliché but will you make the happiest-" *you cut him off by saying yes.*