No time

3 years later

Jisoo's P.O.V

It's been three years since the twins were born.  It was hard for a while but we still managed, that's until Jennie went back to work. I mean everything was fine with the twins but she's always busy with work and we rarely see her or spend time with her.

To be honest it gets me mad. I want to spend more time with her and our kids. Sometimes I wonder if she remembers that we even have kids. 

"Mommy I'm sweppy," Mi-young said yawning. She starts to rub her eyes then soon follows Jinsoo.

I help brush their teeth and lay them down to bed. It's is one of the many things I have to do now as a parent. I lay both of them down on each of their bed and tell them goodnight.

"Mama, where's mommy," Jinsoo said looking up at me.

"Yeah, we don't see mommy anymore," Mi-young said now both looking at me. It hurts me to know that they don't see Jennie often.

"She's at work baby she'll be back later," I said tears forming in my eyes. I stay until they fall asleep.

Me and Jennie are gonna have to talk after this.

4 Hours later

Jennie's P.O.V

12:27. I know its late but this groups comeback is really important. I finish the rest of my work and clock out. 

It's been so long since me, Jisoo, Jinsoo, and Mi-young spent some time together. I do feel bad about it but I have to support the family. 

It's been so stressful these days dealing with everything. I want to spend some time away from work and everything that has to do with work.

I pull up at my garage and see me and Jisoo's light on. 

Weird she's usually asleep by now.  

I open the door and head to my room. Jisoo on the edge of our bed crying.

"Hey jisoo you ok," I say sitting next to her patting her back.

"Don't touch me."

Oh shit.

A/N: Srry i also had to ask from u guys what else do you all want to see in this book and on other books i have.