chapter 8

no one POV

the whole team made it back to the YJ mount because Superman was coming to pick up Batman to take him to the hall of justice to work on a cure. superboy and robin decided to go to the hall because they had no plans and they wanted to help get batmam back.

skip to the hall of justice*

clark and the 2 teens walked into the meeting room where wonder woman,Hawkman,hawkwoman,green arrow where waiting for them.

bruce POV

really. they had to call my friends? sorry, now ex-friends. i cant believe this! its so embarrassing! and why is conner even here? i look over at my team and the girls are cooing and the boys are laughing. fuck them. kent picks me up, oh sorry i mean asshole and that's when i see it.... A PLAYPEN?! oh no no no no!!! but alas clark put me in it and i just sit there glaring (or trying to at least :/)

while they talk i just look for a way to get out of this thing. its so degrading! i realize that this thing is easy to break, its basically a net! i crawl to it and after a minute i finnily tear a hole so i can crawl out! once out i look to see them still talking away so i crawl out the back door and make my way to the lunch room, hey im hungry!

i made it to the lunch room and try to grab some food and fail, that when robin comes in and stops shocked. "dad! how the hell did you get out?" rob says looking at me. all a can do is look at him and laugh. he sighs and picks me up and carrys me back to the meeting room. once there we see the adults franticly looking around for what i asume is me. we could not help but laugh at the sight. they all stop and look at us... greattt!

superman POV

oh god i though we lost him! then i relized the hole in the pen.. gotta hand it to him thats smart. i go over and pick him up and take him with me to join the conversaion. "well i guess the baby just wanted his uncle kent!" i said im in sure he is saying something like this "ha ha ha yea hell no kent. fuck you asshole."

"so Barry says that he may have a cure. hes on his way now" olly says. "good. as much as i love him like this Gotham needs Batman and Batman needs Gotham." Hawkgirl says. and then barry zooms in and before saying hi stabs bruce with the needle giving him the cure.

i really hope this works.

or will it?