Party Planning

Short chapter sorry guys :'(

~~~~~~~~~

"Ok guys so since there is a lot going on these next two weeks I think we should decide on what we are all doing together." Jin said eating chicken.

"True Spring Break is literally the week after next week." Dahyun said.

"Well this weekend my parents are going on a business trip, so I want to throw a Ball." I said.

"Woah a Ball?!" Tzuyu's eyes lit up.

"My Dad is throwing me a congratulatory Party Sunday." Jin said

"Ok so, so far we have y/n's Ball Saturday, Jin's Party Sunday." Yoongi said clearing things up.

"Hey guys!" a girls voice rung.

"NAYEON" We all screamed

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I THOUGHT YOU DIED" I shouted.

"Sorry I was gone for a bit, my parents wanted me to help them promote an offer towards the U.S. So I had to miss a lot of school and I couldn't come to your family's party." She sadly said.

"It's no big deal. So did you land the offer?"

"Yes I DID!!!!!" She squealed stealing Namjoon's food.

"Well, while you were gone we decided to plan things. So Saturday is y/n's Bal-" Jin was cut off

"You're throwing a Ball nice." Nayeon nodded while shoving more food in her mouth, causing her cheeks to puff up.

"Anyway and then I have my congratulatory party Sunday."

"What for?" she asked

"My father is passing our food corporation down to me."

"WOW OUR LITTLE MAN IS GROWING UP" Hoseok got up and clapped.

"Hey y/n why are you shaking?" Mina asked worriedly.

"I'm just cold. I forgot my blazer at home."

"Here."

I felt a really warm cover lay upon my shoulders and back. I look to see what it was and it turned out to be Jimin's blazer.

"Thank you. Are you sure you don't need it though? The school is cold."

"Yeah I think I'll survive." He smiled, "Nice watch by the way."

"Thanks, Haneul and I have matching watches that come with key chains." I said pulling out my car keys to show my keychain, making Haneul do the same.

"How come we don't get to twin with you two." Tae said.

"Yah Tae shut up you always whine. It's annoying." Yoongi said rubbing his head.

"Fine jeez" He crosses his arms and looks away with a frown.

*Time skip to y/n's Ball*

"Haneul!"

"Ne?"

"Can I do your makeup?"

"Ne!" she hopped into my room and sat down on the white cushioned stool, I used to be sitting on.

"Ok I will put red lipstick on you, mascara, and golden eyeshadow look."

"Arrasso"

"OH CAN I CURL YOUR HAIR!"

"OF COURSE!"

An hour passed and we both were done getting ready. Then one of my butler's knocked and entered my room.

"Ms. Lee?"

"Ne?"

"The guests have arrived."

"How many?"

"About 104"

"Excellent. Gomawo (because idk how to spell the formal way)"

"No problem, Madame."

The butler left and Haneul told me to stay here. She left the room in a hurry and yelled 'give me 10 minutes.'

'What is she up to?'

10 minutes passed and Haneul entered the room.

"Okay now please do me a favor." She pleaded

"Wae?"

"Just trust me, ok. What you need to do is right after you hear your name come downstairs."

I raised my eyebrow skeptically, but agreed anyway.

"Good."

��{��;��(