The End

Summary of Dinner: We went to Lake Garda, It was a beautiful coast with pretty vibrant green trees and bushes and pink flowers, there were small hills and a beach. The restaurant was 5 stars and on the inside it was all Maroon, gold, and white. It had Pillars and hand painted pictures on the ceiling. I ordered spaghetti and Jimin ordered Filet Mignon (Don't judge). Our Desert was coffee gelato with two canolies sticking out of the top and a mint leaf for decoration.

Now Skipping to the last day of Italy ( I'm sorry but the pain in my head from ideas draining away IS KILLING ME)

Since it was our last day Jimin wanted to go to a vineyard and get a certain type of wine and drink with me on a bench. Why? I don't know I guess he likes simple things. It's cute though, I like it.

I got dressed in light washed jeans, a black peplum top that's long sleeved, nude flats, and a silver Rolex watch with diamond earrings.

So we went to the vineyard and it was 9000 acres!! Like OMG! Anyway Jimin went in and first hand talked to the boss and immediately got what he wanted. Once he did he grabbed my hand and we walked around Italy together, somehow my feet didn't hurt once this whole trip. His hand was intertwined with mine the entire time. All he did was swinging his hand with mine a little and sing his favorite song, only looking at me. We climbed up this hill and popped open the wine, somehow there was a bench here so we sat down and drank. As we were drinking I leaned my head on his shoulder and he put his on top of mine.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Jimin softly said kissing my head.

"Me too, Jimin." I said starring off into the distant sunset.

'Me too.'