Shut Up! - Simple Plan

There's always that one person who can't keep their mouth shut even though the words that are coming out of their mouth is painful and they know it.

For the god damn sake why won't they shut up?

They talk highly of themselves and never bothers to know how others feel. Just because you're hot and gorgeous that doesn't mean that your heart is the same.  

You're not even special anyway.

Being a new kid in a new school is hard. I know how it feels. I hate it. It's the first impression made and it will stay with you till you're out of that school. When it's a bad impression, you'll most likely end up being depressed.

There will always be the popular girls in every school. Tell me which school that doesn't have one. I believe there's none.

Just because I'm a new girl in this school it doesn't mean that you can do whatever  you want with me. Just because you're the most popular girl in this school it doesn't mean that it's the same out there in this big world. I don't even plan on taking over your stupid throne, so why are you hating me? I did nothing wrong. If you think that I'm going to steal your popularity in this school, you're wrong because I won't and I don't want to.

Just leave me alone and stop making my life miserable.

Because of you, I regretted for going to this school. I should have stayed homeschooled.

Because of you, I hate going to school.

It hurts when the teachers believe that you're innocent when you're the mastermind of this game. Everyone is blaming me. Everyone is on your side, even my very own best friend.

Who am I suppose to trust? Who? Everyone around me is using me. Everyone is trying to kill me by mentality.

But I won't let that happen.

I won't.

I'll get up and dust this thing off. I'll prove to you that you're not special and that I'll a better person than you. I know that your family is rich but that doesn't mean that you're the only one in the world that has a rich family. I'll prove you wrong. To be honest, you're not even that pretty after all. Go ahead and be a model just because you appeared once in a magazine which is your dad's company.

Like I care anyway.

Go ahead and criticize me as much as you want because it's not going to work anymore. I'm a stronger person now and I don't give a damn in this kind of things. You're just wasting my time and my time is too precious to be spent on you.

Yell at me with all you got but I'm not going to hear it because you're far too behind for me to hear. You're just a silly girl who thinks popularity is everything but only if it's because of the beauty of the heart, not the face.

Go out of my way because I don't want to see your face anymore. 

Before you point others mistake, you should go and stand in front of a mirror and take a look at yourself. I know that you always look at yourself in a mirror but for what? I bet it's to fix your oh-so perfect hair or to add more make up on that face of yours with Crayola.

So shut up and take a look around you, why are you famous?

Shut up and listen to what others have to say.

You're not a princess and you should learn to respect people.

I wish you good luck in life and if we meet again someday, it's going to be a great pleasure to see what you're become if you don't change that attitude of yours.