• || MTMTE Rung X Female Cybertronian

I'm so sorry NeoNixa ! It's been so long and I just can't seem to get a hang of how a person with schizophrenia acts. I'm really disappointed to myself in this oneshot... I tried my best.

---

"He's staring at me."

"Who's staring at you?"

"Him. He said he'll find me. Run, he said. Rung, rung, rung. What do I do?"

Rung faintly nod his helm, "take deep breaths. We practiced this before, right? In, and out. In, and out." He stared at her, seeing her wavering focus, and gently held both of her servos on his, slightly giving them a squeeze. "Focus on me, star fire." He said.

She looked back at him, and took deep intakes. Rung approvingly nodded at this, "yes, just like that. No one is watching you. I'm here." He assured, not getting a reaction from her, as she tried to solely focus on her breathing pattern.

"He's so demanding. Why do we even give a slag about this guy?"

"Don't listen to what they say, star fire."

"I mean, all he did is command you to do stuff. Aren't you tired doing that?"

Starfire lowly growled, "shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up." She repeated, forcing her servos away from his, as she put in to her audio receptors and completely covering it up, still managing to regain her steady breathing. "In, and out. In, and out. In, and out."

Just as she was starting to ease down, the door to the room opened and entered a frantic leader of the ship. "Rung! Whirl's out of control again! We need you to make him calm down!"

Rung immediately stood up, not before his servo was gingerly held, "why is whirl more important, rung?" She asked, innocently tilting her helm to the side, as she impatiently waited for rung to answer.

"Whirl is more important because the crew is taking damage from it!"

Starfire snapped her helm at rodimus direction, "I asked rung, not you." She hissed, her optics narrowing into dangerous slits which made rung shield her optics with his servo.

"Starfire, I'll be back, okay? I'll be back, just wait for me." Rung said, turning to rodimus and nodding his helm at the leader, which he understood and led him outside, closing the door loudly behind them.

Starfire stared at the door, with her helm tilted a little to the said and a blank look on her optics, "why don't we breathe? Why does one need friends? What do we live for? Are we really that important to the universe? Are we—" the door opened before she could continue, and without a conscious thought. She brightly smiled at rung.

"Rung!"

"Starfire, I apologize. I may be a little late since whirl is acting up a little more than before, and I hurried here to the best of my ability, even though I am not," rung paused, looking down at his frame with a disgruntled expression on his faceplate, "Physically fit."

"That's alright. I know I'm more important than whirl anyways."

Rung frowned, and crossed his arms over to his chassis, giving a chastising look to starfire. The femme childishly huffed, and murmured, "I'm not sorry."