"Adrian! Wait!" Father called, before the car moved I told the driver to stop. The driver stoped and rolled down the windows, "yes father?" My father ran to the halted car. "Adrian my dear, there are people"- he stoped, he looked around as if he didn't want anyone to hear, -"there are people who want to hurt you"- I rolled my eyes "father you have made yourself clear for the 100th time today! I get it! Your sending me away to America so I can be safe". Father looked and smiled, "yes, yes well you better be going now it's 8:00 the plane boards at 10:30, I love you Adrian" the windows rolled up, I looked forward at the gloomy white skies.

I had fell asleep in the chauffeur, The car came to a jolting stop I looked up and the door was open for me to enter the airport. A man was gathering my bags while I entered the air port. "Flight 367" I said over and over in my head until it was etched into my brain. I looked to my left and there was a man holding up a sign that said "Adrian", that was me, I walked over and he escorted me to a boarding area that said "flight 367". To my left there was the man that had my luggage. I felt a great relief knowing my things will be with me, I entered and I read my ticket "first class seat 19" I walked over to seat 19 and I sat, bracing myself for the 11 hour flight.

The plane was lowering down to a landing strip. The lower we got the more anxious I was to see Los Angeles. There was a sign that said LAX. I almost forgot why I was coming here for a second, the loud speaker came on and announced, "all passengers please stay seated till flight attendees help you off your flight thank you for traveling with Britain airlines" a faint  smile stretched across my face. The flight attendant came and announced that we could now start to exit the plane. I grabbed my purse and walked to the exit. "Excuse me" I said to the flight attendant "is this LA?". The flight attendant look at me nervously, "um honey are you lost I can get some"- the doors to the plane opened up, I shoved through the crowds of people only to enter another airport. Not even thinking I ran through the crowds of people look for my chauffeur. About 16 people were crowding around a car, I went to go see what was going on only to find a sign with my name on it being held by a man in a suit, he was quite handsome he had flowing long dark hair, he was tall and had just the right amount mussels. "Excuse me? Are you Adrian?" The handsome man said, "oh, ye- yes". He shoved pass the crowded of people surrounding the shiny black car to open the door for me "hop in Adrian" I felt a sudden fluttering in my stomach, "thank you" I said muttering under my breath.