The ride

I entered the shiny black car. The handsome man looked back at me, "what?" He looked back again "your accent" he said "do you come from England?", I blushed "yes I actually am" he put the car in drive, by now the crowd around the car had died down. "I just wanted to say..." he hesitated "your very beautiful" he looked nervous as if he would add something else to the conversation. "I- uh- cheers- I mean" I stoped and put my head down" he started to laugh "I'm Joey" he said with confidence "and I already know that your Adrian" I sat back in my seat I looked at him drive, he turned the steering wheel with ease, his mussels flexed as he touched it I can tell Joey was a gentleman. We both looked at each other I could see the twinkle in his eye when he looked at me. BING BING the car made a noise "damn it!" Joey said, "we're outta fuel my house is just 2 minuets away it's right over there" Joey pointed to a house that was bigger than 5 of my houses combined! "Stay here" he said. I thought about one time when I was younger my father went out to get food and he told me and my mother to stay at home. Bad people broke into our home, they didn't take anything in our house but they took my mom. Luckily I was small enough to hide under my bed, but I never saw my mother again. "STOP" I yelled out I opened the car door and ran to Joey "I can't stay in that car ALONE" he looked behind me at the car "okay then follow me".

He opened the double doors of his house. I stepped on not even looking at the floor. "WATCH OUT-" boom, I fell flat into the coy fish pond, "oh my gosh" I got out the pond "I need a new shirt" I looked down at my shirt, "holy shit!" I said, I noticed I was wearing a white shirt. I covered up my boobs, Joey just stared at me, "come up stairs I'll give you one of my old t-shirts" he paused "but first-" splash!, Joey jumped into the coy fish pond! "What the hell!" I yelled, he moved his body closer to me, his hand touched mine. I was still trying to cover up boobs but at this moment I didn't care, he pulled my hands down to my side. He touched my back, a comfortable feeling feel through out my body. He pulled my shirt up. Exposing my small lace bra he unbuckled the back, "are you sure?-" He covered my lips and nodded yes. He continued to pull down my bra. I was fully exposed now, he took his shirt off and touched my lower back. Kissing my lips he picked me up and he brought me up to his bed he placed me down In the center of the bed. Joey pulled my mini skirt off he looked at me and said "oh my- you are absolutely-" I stoped him before he could say anything else i I unstrapped his Luis Vuitton belt. He did the rest, he lay on top of me he was so powerful, and sexy. We lay next to each other breathless not comprehending what had just happened, "your so beautiful" Joey said, running his fingers through my wet hair. "Shit!" Joey said loudly, I looked at him weirdly, "what's wrong?" I said. "My boss is wondering where I am...". I looked at my watch, "just tell him you got sick" Joey stood up from the bed, "you wanna stay here..? Like- for uh a few days?" I smiled "sure!".

Joey gave me one of his high school foot ball t-shirts, "I was on the football team when I was 17" I looked confused at what Joey had just said, "I'm 17... how old are you?" Joey looked concerned "I'm- uh, turning 28 in a week..." I felt my heart drop suddenly, it's illegal in the us to have any sexual contact with a minor, "oh jeez, I guess we will have to keep things on the low" Joey said as he picked me up and put me on the counter. My legs dangled from the edge as I am only 5"9. "I guess, I guess we could keep it on the low" I said with slight discomfort. I sat on the counter as Joey opened the blinds. The sun was setting, it was setting over the horizon. "I don't really know where my dad expected me to go" I continued "probably some motel, we are kinda running low on money, my dad has stage 2 lung cancer, chemo is pricy now" I said. Joey finished pouring beer into a mug "my mom had cancer, she lost her battle 5 years ago, if I could go back to that day we found out the first thing I would've done was gotten a summer job". I looked down at my bare legs thinking about if I could do anything to help, "I should probably do that" I said. "Maybe?, yeah maybe you should".