Chapter 14

Ellen held Eldon's hand and took him out of the castle. Eldon did not ask her any question, he kept on walking beside her. They kept walking for hours but Eldon still did not ask Ellen about where she was taking him. Ellen took him towards the wood forest. And then finally into an abandoned building.

They entered the building and went upstairs and then entered inside a room that looked pretty clean, Eldon finally asked, "Where is this place, Ellen?", Ellen didn't answer him but instead, she pushed him to the door and kissed his lips

They entered the building and went upstairs and then entered inside a room that looked pretty clean, Eldon finally asked, "Where is this place, Ellen?", Ellen didn't answer him but instead, she pushed him to the door and kissed his lips. Eldon gave in to the kiss as well.

After a while, as Ellen parted her lips from Eldon, he said "What on earth are you doing to me princess", to which Ellen replied with a blush, "The same thing you are doing to me". Both looked into each other's eyes for a while, then Eldon pulled Ellen close to him and said, "Ellen I think I am falling in love with you". Ellen looked down and said slowly, "I also think so".

Butterflies started running inside Ellen's stomach.

Eldon pulled her closer and kissed her earlobes and went down to her collarbones

Eldon pulled her closer and kissed her earlobes and went down to her collarbones. Ellen moaned and said, "Feed on me". Eldon in a second suddenly came back to his senses and pushed Ellen slightly away and said firmly, "No I will NOT do that Princess.", Ellen with a smirk asked back, "And why will you not do that?". Eldon replied, "Because.. because you are a pureblood princess. Drinking your blood will.....", "Make you more powerful than now you are. I know that", Ellen completed his sentence and then again said, "Eldon I can trust you. My heart says you won't betray me so please feed on me."

Eldon gazed into her eyes for a while and then he maneuvered Ellen and fed from her. Ellen moaned with pleasure. After feeding for a while from her Eldon stopped. Ellen asked, "Why did you stop?" Eldon now holding her close to his chest, whispered into her "I need you."

This time Ellen gave him a satisfied look and maneuvered him and started kissing on his neck. She started undoing his shirt and on the other hand, Eldon started undressing Ellen.
After removing Ellen's dress he looked at her with love in his eyes and said, "You look beautiful without clothes". Ellen blushed.

Eldon carefully lifted her up and carried her towards the bed and put her down there. And this time he was above her. Ellen started undoing Eldon's remaining clothes as she was able to feel his hardness. "I want you inside me Eldon", said Ellen. "I want the same" replied Eldon. And he entered her. She screamed a bit because of her virginity but soon she started enjoying the intercourse between them. She moaned hard with pleasure as Eldon pressed her one boob hard with one hand and with another hand he pulled her hairs and kissed her lips hard. Ellen kissed him back hard as well. Eldon fucked her hard. And then harder.
Yes, they did it.