Tales Of The Giants

Digging and digging and digging and digging. Jonah and I were were going to find something extraordinary, something big, but were on the verge of dying from lack of sleep. We had been digging for a few days knowing that we couldn't give up something that had to be important. We didn't know exactly what it was but "Hold up" I started to realize what it was as more was exposed. "Are you kidding me right now? This is a skull!" Jonah was really surprised when we both found out that we had discovered the skull of a giant.

Our lead archaeologist was the oldest in our line of work being the 80 year old

Dr James Robinson. He's the only one to survive the attack from the giants which happened over 60 years ago. So, both Jonah and I had no time to waste which led us to believe that Dr Robinson could help us understand more about the giants. We both ran towards his tent back at our camping site.

"A giant skull you say? I haven't heard of those creatures in a long time" Dr Robinson didn't believe us at first when we told him what we had discovered. BUt that was only up until we showed him the skull itself. "Well, I must say, this does bring back a lot of memories. A lot of terrifying memories at that." And that was where Jonah and I sat down to listen to tales of these giants.

Dr Robinson started sighed deeply before beginning. "I remember when giants and humans use to get along with each other quite amazingly actually. The giants would help us with things we couldn't do and in return we help them. The giants actually had their own land where they all lived and sometimes some humans would go and hang out with any of their friends over there. But then one day, something terrible happened. That's what caused the giants to go against humans and make humans go against them, leading to a war between humankind and the giants."

"What exactly happened sir?" Jonah asked out of curiosity and I agreed, "Yeah, what could've been so bad that there was a big war?." Dr Robinson started again, "well no one knows who actually did it, but someone one night went along and killed ½ of the giants out of hatred, leaving behind some really angry ones. They knew that giants wouldn't hurt each other which only led them to believe that it was one of the humans. One of the giants went and started to attack a family and more after that. Then other giants enjoyed doing the same before humans started realising that they needed to start taking matters into their own hands."

"And then the war began didn't it?" I asked which left Dr Robinson nodding. Jonah started shouting after he realized something "WAIT, SO THAT MEANS HUMANS ACTUALLY BEAT THESE THINGS?!" Dr Robinson laughed "Yes young man, humans beat them and no one has ever seen another giant after that". Dr Robinson stood up to go back to his tent before I ended up asking "Wait Dr. Who and why did that person kill the giants?" The doctor smirked before walking away replying "I guess we'll never know"