19

"Your playing with fire girl.." he warns 

"What if I want to?"

His jaw clenches tightly as the air between us becomes electric. I look up through my eyelashes to him as he lets out a low almost primal, growl. In one quick motion, Severus backs me hard against the stone corridor wall.

He holds my wrists roughly against the wall and for a moment I'm startled but still not scared. Something about his grip is rough but I can tell he doesn't want to hurt me. Only driving my desire for him further.. I watch him closely as the battle behind his eyes is finally won.

Lust takes over.

His hands release my wrists and find my neck and collar bone, as he brings his lips so close to my ear I can feel his breath against my skin. The sudden feeling and his proximity sends a foreign sensation of arousal down my entire body.

"Why do you do this to me.."

"Do what..?" I barely breathe out. My heart pounds against my chest.

"Tempt. Me.."

He waits momentarily and I stand frozen unable to even guess what happens next. In a flash his lips meet my neck. Instinctively, I throw my head back against the wall immersing myself in the sensation of finally feeling his skin so sensually against my own. A small moan escapes my lips as his long, slender, fingers trace my jaw. I'm so lost in the moment yet my body instinctively pushes forward, yearning to be closer to his. Noticing my responsiveness he presses me harder into the wall.

Severus's POV

I have completely lost all control of the situation. I hold her against the wall as I'm no longer able to control myself. I have been holding back a certain craving for the girl for months and it seems my desire has gotten the best of me.

Initially, I aimed to scare her, force her against the wall and make sure she fears me. But she doesn't.

And so consequently all of my built up lust had won. I let go of her wrists and bring my hands to her neck.

"Why do you do this to me.." I almost plead the temptress, as I watch her plump lips intently.

"Do what.." she breathes. And I genuinely believe she has no idea how tantalizing her every move is to me.

"Tempt. Me.." 

I have never been more confused in my life. Lily has constantly been on my mind for so long, yet somehow since this blonde haired angel came into my life I haven't been able to rid of her from my mind either.

Breaking me from my thoughts, I feel a set of eyes watching us but I don't move away from her. She doesn't seem to notice the spectator, but I do immediately. If it were anyone else I would not have done what I did. Hell, if it were Albus I would likely be a dead man by now but something about this particular man catching us alone in this corridor drove my jealousy and possessiveness for her.

I begin kissing her neck and she immediately responds by closing her eyes and leaning back against the wall. I let my eyes meet the insolent Lockharts, staring at him as I simultaneously tease the girls senses by kissing and sucking her tender skin.

She lets out a moan and pushes her body harder against mine. Digging into his mind, Lockhart's thoughts are full of jealous, curses directed at me and I feel triumphant by his anger.

He leaves in a huff and in the moment I could care less about any consequences. I let her break me tonight but for now I don't feel like dealing with the repercussions, so I turn my attention back to Reselda..