Seriously Brad?!

Everyone is avoiding me because of what my boyfriend did to that flirt. I mean, he deserved it but he doesn't at the same time because he didn't know. That was just too much-

Bang! I flinch and look up to see Brad in front of me.

"Hey baby."
"B-Brad.."
He fix my glasses and kiss my lips but I try to push him back but he didn't move an inch.
"You're so strong baby," He says chuckling.
"S-Shut up. How could you do the guy like that?"
"I didn't hurt him that bad."
"Brad! He's at the nurse!"
"Because he messed with what was mine Ash. No one touches you. No one hurts you!"
"Brad calm down okay. You can't be so protective and aggressive or you might kill someone."
"I just love you and I never want you to be hurt."
"I know," I smile and kiss him.

Bell rings and Brad leave for his class and I leave for mine. As I get in my seat, my friend Veronica poke me.

"What's up Veronica?"
"I heard what happened today."
"Of course you would."
"Don't feel bad Ashley. At least you got a boyfriend protecting you," my other friend Haley says.
"Don't feel bad? It's like I'm a devil sending all these guys to their graves."
"So? It's their fault girl. Fucking flirting with every bitch they see like it's cute. I'd do the same shit Brad did. Probably worse." Vero says bluntly.
"J-Jeez Vero..." Haley utters lowly.
"Look Vero, I love Brad...but he's gonna end up killing someone because of me...and I don't want that to happen.."
"Ash. Brad wouldn't be that dense to actually murder someone so stop fretting."
"...okay."

Later on in the day, I walk out of school and one of the boys from earlier grab my arm and squeezes it.

"O-O-Ouch i-it's hurts stop!!"
"Shut up nerd!!!"
I flinch and whimper. He then grab my shirt collar and shake me until my glasses fall off from my face.
"Fucking nerd! Just because you have a tough guy as your boyfriend doesn't mean you're all that! And you better not say shit get it?!"
"Leave me the fuck alone!" I yell trying to push him away and he punch me in the gut.

I fall on my knees crying in pain and as he begins to walk away from me, he sees Brad coming his way so he runs the other way. Brad run over to me and looks the most pissed off. "That fucker is dead!"

"Brad..dont leave me..." I cry holding my belly.
Brad then goes over to me lifting me up and gets in his car with me on his lap.

"Fuck.." He says rubbing where I got punched gently.
He rubs it for a while then asks if how badly it hurt.
"N-Not as much now.."
"He's gonna get what's coming to him.."
"Baby no, it's okay-"
"No it's not. If he gets off the hook, other guys are gonnna want to try it and I'm not gonna let anyone else fuck with you."
I remain silent and lay my head on his chest.