11

this night was no exception to all the other nights. yoongi was sat in his bed awaiting a text from jimin. he was intrigued by this man. he was sweet and kind yet very flirtatious and it made butterflies flutter in the older's stomach. yoongi was deep in thought when he received a text. it was from jimin.

jimin: hey babyyyy <3

yoongi was shook. the younger had always used nicknames for yoongi but never baby. it gave him weird feelings in his stomach and a weird pain in his chest. yoongi had no idea of what their relationship was and it hurt him not knowing. not knowing if he was just a booty call. not knowing if jimin and Jungkook ever worked out. he was confused and upset.

yoongi: hello?

jimin: why the question mark?

yoongi: cuz you called me baby

jimin: is that a problem?

yoongi took a deep breath. maybe he was overreacting. maybe it was just a nickname. either way, he seemed to be pissing jimin off with his pressing of questions. he had to know though. what were they?

yoongi: it's just...

jimin: just what? tell me

yoongi: im confused

jimin: about what baby?

yoongi: about what we are??

jimin: ... that's up to you

why was jimin putting their fate in yoongi's hands. he knew he was going to mess it all up no matter what he said. whether he denied it or not, he had fallen for the blonde boy. he just didn't know how said boy felt about him.

yoongi: but shouldn't our fate be a joint decision?

jimin: darling, I've already decided what I want. so it's up to you if this all ends or not.

yoongi: what might that decision be?

jimin: I can't answer that until you answer first

his mouth was dry as he thought deeply about this. everything depended on him. was he ready to throw all this away? more importantly, was jimin ready to throw this all away? that can't be though. yoongi's head was starting to hurt. he didn't want to ruin anything. if he says how he really feels he could ruin their friendship and if he doesn't say anything he could ruin their potential relationship. so all he said was this.

|| 

mwhahaha cliff hangeerrrr. im rood it's okay. next chapter is the end