BONUS

seeing as we hit 2k reads (oml what?!?!?) i've decided to write a bonus chapter. since this whole story is pretty short and mostly text format, i'm going to do this one is paragraph form (is that what i would call it?). okay enjoy!! tysm for 2k!!

||

it was the first time that yoongi and jimin were meeting. they had so much planned to do. a few were going on a picnic, lots of shopping, and possibly get a bit frisky if you know what i mean.

jimin was currently on the train, it was a long journey to yoongi's house. when he finally got there, he knocked on his boyfriend's door and waited for him to open. it took a little longer than they both thought because yoongi was quite nervous to finally see the love of his life. Yoongi checked himself in the mirror one last time. he was wearing an outfit that jimin had said he really liked. his outfit consisted of black ripped jeans and a black crop top with the words 'pretty boy' on it. he debated for hours between his 'pretty boy' shirt or the shirt that jimin had gifted him for their 2 months. the shirt he gave yoongi was black and says 'daddy's boy' on it. yoongi ultimately decided to wear the 'pretty boy' one because he still didn't want to admit that he was such a sub for the younger. 

after yoongi had checked himself one last time, he ran down the stairs. from outside jimin could hear the cute pitter patter of yoongi's feet as he ran down the stairs. the younger was so excited to see his baby boy. yoongi stood in front of the door and opened it slowly. when the door was finally opened, yoongi jumped into jimin's arms and immediately submitted without even thinking. maybe the 'daddy's boy' shirt would've been more suiting for the situation.

jimin hugged back and attacked his boyfriend's face with kisses. they were both so happy to finally meet in person. it was the best moment of their lives.

"hey baby~ oh my god you're like a thousand times cuter in person," jimin said whilst holding yoongi's face and placing kisses on his plump lips every once in a while. yoongi couldn't help but turn a bright pink. yoongi didn't end up responding since jimin just kept kissing him and he was at a loss of words. he was so in love with this man.

they made they're way inside. From there yoongi led jimin upstairs to his room so they could plan out their evening and hang out in private. the whole way up the stairs, jimin couldn't keep his eyes off of yoongi's butt. he just thought that it was so cute and perfect. yoongi could feel his boyfriend staring at him but he didn't mind. i mean he did purposely dress in his favorite outfit to get this kind of attention. 

They make it into the room and yoongi remembers that he left his 'daddy's boy' shirt on the ground. right where jimin can see it...

"hmm, i see you've been wearing the shirt i got you," jimin started, taking on his dominant role as soon as he saw the shirt. he hugs yoongi from behind and whispers in his ear, "why don't you put it on for daddy?" with this, yoongi went into subspace as he felt his boyfriend's breath down his neck. yoongi froze for a moment as jimin started to leave open-mouthed kisses along his neck. he gulped and muttered out 'okay'. he pulled himself away from jimin and stripped from his old shirt and into the new one. he turned around to show jimin and he just came up to him and kissed him passionately.

"you look so beautiful baby." jimin muttered against yoongi's lips. This moment was so passionate yet very heated. jimin then took yoongi's shirt off again and traced patterns on his soft pale skin. jimin hooked his fingers in the waistband of the older's pants. yoongi reached up and wrapped his arms around his boyfriends neck. all the while they are intensely making out. they back up until the backs of yoongi's knees hit his bed and jimin falls on top of the older. jimin goes down the laters body, leaving hickeys as he went. he kissed right above the waistband of his pants and looked up at yoongi with lust filled eyes. 

instead of going any further he made his way back up to yoongi's lips and let his lips linger there. yoongi was getting impatient and whimpered into the kiss. jimin pulled away and stood up. 

"what do you say we go shopping? i wanna see around your town baby." jimin spoke. he loved to tease yoongi. yoongi just whimpered again knowing he wasn't going to be able to get what he wants. so he stands up and gets dressed again. they then head out and spend the rest of the night shopping and eating at fancy restaurants.

||

i know i said i'd write smut but i just wasn't in the mood to. maybe i'll write some in my next story? also thank you all so much for 2k reads like holy crap how??? who knew this lame ass story would get so many reads!! again thank you!! (also can i mention that this is my longest chapter i've ever written?? over 900 words!!