Chapter 6

Connor's POV (Three months into the six month pregnancy)

I squealed as i raced across the finish line, watching as Adrian and Tim started screaming that i was hacking. I simply chuckled and rubbed my swollen belly. We were playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and it was the best shit i had ever seen.

"How the fuck?!?!" Adrian yelled tossing his controller into the controller box. "We quit! Your the fucking king!" They said before kneeling and bowing in front of where i was seated on the couch.I leaned down and gave them box a kiss on the cheek before standing up and walking to the kitchen. 

Their parents were out so we were here all alone. I grabbed some Oreos and chocolate milk to dip them in. I sat down at the counter and started eating them. It wasn't long till i felt two separate pairs of arms reach around me into a sandwich hug. I hummed contentedly and continued eating my Oreos. 

They occasionally stole some, getting a smack for each time they did it. They just laughed. "Laugh at the pregnant mate. Suuuuuure. Just wait till my baby is born! He shalt wreak havoc!" I said, making them laugh. I smiled and happily finished eating my Oreos and then went back to the living room. They followed and sat on either side of me.

I turned on Loud House and they both chuckled at my childishness. I just sat there watching the dorky cartoon when we heard thunder outside. I jumped and immediately yanked my mates closer. I hated storms. I always had. 

See, i liked to play in the rain, but if there was lightning? Fuck no. I'd get the hell out of there and hide where it was entirely dark. I just snuggled into my mates as they patted my head and rubbed my back to comfort me. 

It worked because pretty soon i was asleep. 

~~Time skip to three hours later.~~

I yawned and sat up in bed, looking around for my mates.I found them downstairs watching TV. I snuggled in between them and watched TV with them for a while. Pretty soon it was night and we all headed to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter because i need new plot for the next chapter. Send me ideas and i will pick one to use. Can be wierd, random, or wacky just send me some cus writers block. YET I STILL WRITE TO TRY AND SATE YOU ALL!!!!! 

Night guys. -Secret