Chapter 7: Party/ Master Plan

Sherwin P.O.V

          I wake up to the sound of my phone going off (could be a chicken screaming if ya like), it's Cbay! So I am obviously going to pick up! "Hey sherwin! I'm going to a party! Annnnnnnnnnndd your going to come, no buts, just come, it starts in about an hour, bye!" Ok, in an hour, I have time, actually, what time is it? 11:00am! Wow, I slept in! Well, better call mom to make sure it's ok that I go to the party and to eat.

   ~Time skip b/c co author lazy(still sherwin P.O.V)~

          I was watching TV (anything ya want) when I checked  my phone to see it's 11:50!  I need a hurry!

                                 ~Time skip~

          I was wearing a black shirt and pants. Just as I got downstairs I hear a honk, I opened the door and see Cbay and Buttercup in the car. I run over and jump in the back. "Ready to go!" BC asked "Ya, who house is it at?" I asked "Jonathon's~" my heart skipped a beat when she said that.

              Cbay P.O.V

         I can't wait to let my master plan go into work, with the help of Buttercup, I know our ship will sail!

              Sherwin P.O.V

         We had a fun time at the party, I didn't see Jonathon so far, I'm kinda sad about that, but at least I'm not a stuttering mess! "Ok everyone! It's time to play 30min in heaven!" (Everyone cheers) Buttercup said "Now me and Buttercup are going to pull one person each to go in the closet! And those people are........... Jonathon and Sherwin! W-wait what!

           Cbay P.O.V

           Everyone was chanting their names and pushing them to the front. When they got to the front they were a blushing mess! I hope this works, but if it doesn't, we still have truth or dare.

                               ~Time skip~

              Sherwin P.O.V

           When I got out of the closet my mom had called saying I had to come home, so I did. I'm just thankful NOTHING happened in that closet!